User talk:TDKR Chicago 101
|This is TDKR Chicago 101's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to TDKR Chicago 101.|
|Discussions on this page may turn into heated arguments. Please try to keep a cool head when commenting here. |
( no personal attacks · assume good faith · be kind )
|Daily pageviews of User:TDKR Chicago 101|
Re: Thanks[change source]
Re: Oregonian2012[change source]
Titanic Captain[change source]
Can you help me along a bit with the reference to Hemming's testimony?
A good article[change source]
Hello TDKR, I have created the article Bridgerton which I've been expanding and translating on my computer for a while . I think it is comprehensive enough to be nominated for a good article in the near future. Apart from issues such as categories and redlinks (which am fixing); it meets the qualifications. Would you mind having a look to ensure there are no complex words and the texts are simplelified enough. Cheers --Synoman Barris (talk) 23:23, 12 April 2022 (UTC)
- Sure I'll give it a look over the weekend. I do recommend fixing the redlinks before nominating it. TDKR Chicago 101 (talk) 16:22, 13 April 2022 (UTC)
- Working on the red links right now. Thanks for the reply. Cheers Synoman Barris (talk) 18:58, 13 April 2022 (UTC)
hi pal i nominated you, waiting for accept / deny https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_adminship/TDKR_Chicago_101_4— Preceding unsigned comment added by Kolva (talk • contribs) 18:12, 19 April 2022 (UTC)
- @Kolva: I am extremely honored by this nomination. Thank you. TDKR Chicago 101 (talk) 18:15, 19 April 2022 (UTC)
RfD nomination of Evelyn Kozak[change source]
An editor has requested deletion of Evelyn Kozak, an article you created. We appreciate your changes, but the nominator doesn't believe that the article meets Wikipedia's criteria for inclusion and has explained why in the nomination (see also "What Wikipedia is not").
Please comment on the discussion by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Requests for deletion/Requests/2022/Evelyn Kozak and please be sure to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
You may also change the article during the discussion to address the nominator's concerns. But you should not remove the requests for deletion template from the top of the article; such removal will not end the deletion debate. Thank you very much. --Ferien (talk) 14:37, 20 April 2022 (UTC)
RfD nomination of Category:Songs written by Johnny Cash[change source]
An editor has requested deletion of Category:Songs written by Johnny Cash, an article you created. We appreciate your changes, but the nominator doesn't believe that the article meets Wikipedia's criteria for inclusion and has explained why in the nomination (see also "What Wikipedia is not").
Please comment on the discussion by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Requests for deletion/Requests/2022/Category:Songs written by Johnny Cash and please be sure to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
You may also change the article during the discussion to address the nominator's concerns. But you should not remove the requests for deletion template from the top of the article; such removal will not end the deletion debate. Thank you very much. Let's talk 15:02, 22 April 2022 (UTC)
Assistance needed[change source]
Good morning TDKR, I know you work extensively in building articles on recent events, and I've come across a couple of editors who also have been making changes in that same area. They are blocked at enWP and I'm wondering if you could look at their edits here and see if they are problematic in any way. Their contributions can be viewed here and here. I'd appreciate any thoughts you can assure. Thanks!!! (also pinging MathXplore for another set of eyes). Griff (talk) 10:50, 23 April 2022 (UTC)
- @Griffinofwales: Looking at TKN 101 and their edits look pretty good nothing concerning. The one problem I did run into with HiltonMoonGood is that they keep on adding way to many images in death sections about yearly articles (i.e. 1995 and I reverted their edit before in 2022). That's the only problem I found (I'm not sure if there's a policy about that but at enwiki they're pretty strict about not adding too many images. TDKR Chicago 101 (talk) 11:12, 23 April 2022 (UTC)
DYK Update[change source]
There are a lot of DYK's in the holding area, when will the DYK template be updated? Does it update once a month? If not, then would it be okay if I put some of the DYK's into the template to update it? Lallint (talk) 22:07, 27 April 2022 (UTC)
- (talk page stalker) @Lallint: Usually it's updated every month. We don't update as frequently as the English Wikipedia because of the low number of reviewers and DYK creators. It appears all of the seven queues are full, though creating new queues has been proposed recently. — *Fehufangą ♮ ✉ Talk page 22:22, 27 April 2022 (UTC)
DYK for Carlos Menem[change source]
|On 2 May, 2022, Did you know? was updated with a fact from the article Carlos Menem, to which you substantially contributed. If you know of another interesting fact from an article, then please suggest it on the Did you know? talk page.|
Take Care[change source]
Hi TDKR, I was really sad when I saw the notice on your userpage. Life changes and we all go down different paths all the time. So I just wanted to wish you the best in the future and thank you for all you have done to Wikipedia. SEWP would not have been over 200,000 articles if it wasn't for you. In fact we would not have the thousands of articles we have now if it weren't for you. In fact I love it so much when I click on random article and 1/4 times it would be an article you have created. But as always, please feel free to drop in to say "hi" every now and then, we would love to hear from you :)
- Thank you friend. This means a lot to me. Hopefully other users can pick up the work where I'll leave off. Thanks Tsugaru. TDKR Chicago 101 (talk) 20:01, 5 May 2022 (UTC)
- Then cite it in the article or otherwise it is unsourced within the article. TDKR Chicago 101 (talk) 04:40, 11 May 2022 (UTC)
- i just did on that woman politician. Daauchsquar (talk) 04:43, 11 May 2022 (UTC)
Help with simplifying an article[change source]
Hey @TDKR Chicago 101:, could you help me simplify Watertown, New York? I created it, but I'm not good with simple english. Just putting a tag at the top of the page would linger up there indefinitely and would yield no results, so could you help me with it?--Lallint (talk) 15:03, 22 May 2022 (UTC)
- Oh sorry about that, I could help with the simplification process tomorrow! TDKR Chicago 101 (talk) 17:57, 23 May 2022 (UTC)