Autauga County, Alabama
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Autauga County, Alabama|
Location in the state of Alabama
Alabama's location in the U.S.
|Founded||November 21, 1818|
604.45 sq mi (1,566 km²)
595.97 sq mi (1,544 km²)
8.48 sq mi (22 km²), 1.40%
91.5/sq mi (35/km²)
|Time zone||Central: UTC-6/-5|
- Millbrook (part - some of Millbrook is in Elmore County)
- Prattville (part - some of Prattville is in Elmore County)
Unincorporated communities [change]
Places of interest [change]
Autauga County is home to several parks, such as Wilderness Park, Heritage Park, and Overlook Memorial Park.
Border counties [change]
- Chilton County, Alabama - north
- Elmore County, Alabama - east
- Montgomery County, Alabama - southeast
- Lowndes County, Alabama - south
- Dallas County, Alabama - west
- "Find a County". National Association of Counties. http://www.naco.org/Template.cfm?Section=Find_a_County&Template=/cffiles/counties/usamap.cfm. Retrieved 2008-01-31.