|This template employs intricate features of template syntax.
You are encouraged to familiarise yourself with its setup and parser functions before editing the template. If your edit causes unexpected problems, please undo it quickly, as this template may appear on a large number of pages.
Remember that you can conduct experiments, and should test all improvements, in either the local /sandbox or your user space before changing anything here.
This Infobox template is used to generate an infobox for the righthand side of two specific types of article: on a country or territory, or on a geopolitical organisation. The syntax (format) of parameters and examples are detailed in the collapsed show/hide sections immediately below.
If the template generates errors when calculating data for the Gini or HDI fields, it will add the article to Category:Country articles requiring maintenance. This only happens if the page is in the main article space, not any other namespaces.
A sandbox has been set up so modifications to the template may be tested before being implemented in the template proper:
If possible, please try to view any modifications using a variety of web browsers and on different types of computer (PC, Macintosh, etc.). Thank you!
- "Cameroon". Infoplease. http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0107382.html. Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- "Cameroon". The World Factbook. https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/cm.html. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
- "Rapport de présentation des résultats définitifs" (in French) (PDF). Institut national de la statistique. p. 6. http://www.statistics-cameroon.org/downloads/Rapport_de_presentation_3_RGPH.pdf. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
- "Cameroon". International Monetary Fund. http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=39&pr.y=9&sy=2009&ey=2012&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=622&s=NGDPD%2CNGDPDPC%2CPPPGDP%2CPPPPC%2CLP&grp=0&a=. Retrieved 2012-04-18.
- "Distribution of family income – Gini index". The World Factbook. CIA. https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2172.html. Retrieved 2009-09-01.
- Barnard, Catherine (August 2007). The Substantive Law of the EU: The four freedoms (2 ed.). Oxford University Press. p. 447. .
- "United in diversity". Europa (web portal). European Commission. http://europa.eu/abc/symbols/motto/index_en.htm. Retrieved 20 January 2010. "'United in diversity' is the motto of the European Union. The motto means that, via the EU, Europeans are united in working together for peace and prosperity, and that the many different cultures, traditions and languages in Europe are a positive asset for the continent."
- "European Parliament: The Legislative Observatory". Europa (web portal). European Commission. http://www.europarl.europa.eu/oeil/FindByProcnum.do?lang=en&procnum=REG/2007/2240. Retrieved 20 January 2010. "the motto 'United in diversity' shall be reproduced on Parliament's official documents;"
- "Brussels' EU capital role seen as irreversible". Euractiv.com. http://www.euractiv.com/pa/brussels-eu-capital-role-seen-ir-news-494302. Retrieved 28 October 2012. "Brussels has become the de facto capital of the European Union"
- Brussels, Capital of European Union - European Commission, 2001.
- The New Oxford American Dictionary, Second Edn., Erin McKean (editor), 2051 pages, May 2005, Oxford University Press, ISBN 0-19-517077-6.
- "Total population as of 1 January". Eurostat. http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/tgm/table.do?tab=table&language=en&pcode=tps00001&tableSelection=1&footnotes=yes&labeling=labels&plugin=1. Retrieved 23 October 2010.
- "IMF World Economic Outlook Database, April 2012". International Monetary Fund. http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=39&pr.y=17&sy=2008&ey=2012&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=998&s=NGDPD%2CPPPGDP%2CPPPPC&grp=1&a=1. Retrieved 23 April 2012.
- "Distribution of family income – Gini index". The World Factbook. CIA. https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2172.html. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- Calculated using UNDP data for the member states with weighted population.
- Not including overseas territories
- .eu is representative of the whole of the EU; member states also have their own TLDs.
The HTML mark up produced by this template includes an hCard microformat, which makes the place-name and location parsable by computers, either acting automatically to catalogue article across Wikipedia, or via a browser tool operated by a person, to (for example) add the subject to an address book. For more information about the use of microformats on Wikipedia, please see the microformat project.
hCard uses HTML classes including:
Please do not rename or remove these classes.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Infobox country/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (edit | diff) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.