|Type||Private NASDAQ: SONC|
|When it was created||Boardman, Ohio (July 23, 1964)|
|Headquarters||Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States|
|Key people||Paul Brown (CEO)
George Condos (COO & ARG President)
Rob Lynch (CMO & Brand President)
Nils Okeson (Chief Administrative Officer & General Counsel)
David Pipes (CFO)
|Things made||Fast food|
|Money earned||$1.2637 billion USD (2007)|
|Operating income||$ 9.4 million USD (2007)|
|Net income||$ 16.1 million USD (2007)|
Arby's is an international chain of fast food restaurants started by Forrest and Leroy Raffel in 1964 in Boardman, Ohio. Arby's is well known for their roast beef sandwiches and their curly fries. Meatcraft makes the sandwiches.
Locations[change | change source]
There are Arby's location all around the world:
- Japan (closed in the 1980s)
- Netherlands (closed in the 1990s)
- United Kingdom
- Jordan (closed in late 1990s)
- Egypt (closed in late 1990s)
References[change | change source]
- "Triarc 2007 Annual Report" (PDF). Triarc. Retrieved 2014-03-10.
- "Arby's Foundation Invests $3 Million In The Fight To End Childhood Hunger In Georgia". PR Newswire. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
Other websites[change | change source]