Autauga County, Alabama
|Coordinates: 32°32′12″N 86°38′54″W / 32.5367°N 86.6483°W|
|Founded||November 21, 1818|
|• Total||604.45 sq mi (1,565.5 km2)|
|• Land||595.97 sq mi (1,543.6 km2)|
|• Water||8.48 sq mi (22.0 km2) 1.40%%|
|• Density||91.5/sq mi (35/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC−6 (Central)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−5 (CDT)|
Autauga County is a county in the U.S. state of Alabama. As of the 2010 census the population was 54,571. Its county seat is Prattville.
Autauga County is part of the Montgomery Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Settlements[change | change source]
Cities[change | change source]
- Millbrook (part - some of Millbrook is in Elmore County)
- Prattville (part - some of Prattville is in Elmore County)
Towns[change | change source]
Unincorporated communities[change | change source]
Places of interest[change | change source]
Autauga County is home to several parks, such as Wilderness Park, Heritage Park, and Overlook Memorial Park.
Border counties[change | change source]
- Chilton County, Alabama - north
- Elmore County, Alabama - east
- Montgomery County, Alabama - southeast
- Lowndes County, Alabama - south
- Dallas County, Alabama - west
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Find a County". National Association of Counties. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
Coordinates: 32°32′12″N 86°38′54″W / 32.53667°N 86.64833°W