|Directed by||David Leitch|
|Produced by||Simon Kinberg|
Lauren Shuler Donner
|Written by||Rhett Reese|
|Music by||Tyler Bates|
|Edited by||Dirk Westervelt|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
|May 18 2018|
Deadpool 2 is a 2018 superhero comedy action thriller drama movie based on the Marvel character Deadpool, distributed by 20th Century Fox.
It is the eleventh film of X-Men Cinematic Universe, the direct sequel of Deadpool (2016) and the second movie of Deadpool franchise.
Plot[change | change source]
Deadpool made a group named X-Force to save the young mutant Russell from the future mutant soldier Cable that has come from the future to kill him.
Cast[change | change source]
- Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson / Deadpool
- Josh Brolin as Nathan Summers / Cable
- Zazie Beetz as Neena Thurman / Domino
- Morena Baccarin as Vanessa Carlysle
- Julian Dennison as Russell Collins / Firefist
- TJ. Miller as Weasel
- Stefan Kapicic (voice and motion capture face) and André Tricoteux (motion capture on set) as Pietr Rasputin / Colossus
- Brianna Hildebrand as Ellie Phimister / Teenage Mutate Warhead
- Shioli Kutsuna as Yukio
- Leslie Uggams as Blind Al
- Karan Soni as Dopinder
- David Leitch (motion capture) and Ryan Reynolds (voice and motion capture face) as Cain Marko / Juggernaut
- Eddie Maran as The Headmaster
- Terry Crews as Bedlam
- Lewis Tan as Shatterstar
- Bill Skarsgard as Zeitgeist
- Rob Delaney as Peter
- Brad Pitt as Vanisher
Sequel[change | change source]
A sequel titled Deadpool 3 is in development by Marvel, with Reynolds and Baccarin confirmed to reprise their roles.