|40 million (2012)|
Dialectical continuum of Iberian Romance languages including European Portuguese and its dialects.
European Portuguese (Portuguese: português europeu, pronounced: [puɾtuˈɣez ewɾuˈpew]) also known as Portuguese of Portugal (Portuguese: português de Portugal), Iberian Portuguese (Portuguese: português ibérico), Peninsular Portuguese (Portuguese: português peninsular) is a dialect of Portuguese language spoken in Portugal.
Phonology[change | change source]
This section needs more information , such as: details of the consonants. (July 2021)
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- Description of the pronunciation rules of European Portuguese Archived 2013-11-04 at the Wayback Machine
- Description of the pronunciation rules of Brazilian Portuguese
- Tables with the pronunciation of each vowel and consonant letter in European Portuguese
- Article on variation in European Portuguese
- On gerund clauses of Portuguese dialects