Fairfield is a town in Fairfield County, Connecticut. It is bordered by the towns of Bridgeport, Trumbull, Easton, Redding and Westport, Connecticut. As of the 2010 census, the town had a population of 59,404. In July 2006, Money magazine ranked Fairfield the ninth "best place[s] to live" in the United States. They also said it is the best place to live in the northeastern part of the United States.
References[change | change source]
- "Race, Hispanic or Latino, Age, and Housing Occupancy: 2010 Census Redistricting Data (Public Law 94-171) Summary File (QT-PL), Fairfield town, Connecticut". U.S. Census Bureau, American FactFinder 2. Retrieved August 8, 2011.
- Money Magazine Best Places to Live, 2006 Retrieved on March 11, 2008
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fairfield, Connecticut.|
- Town website
- Fairfield Chamber of Commerce
- Fairfield Museum and History Center
- Fairfield University
- Fairfield Public Library
- Fairfield CT Business Directory
- Coastal Fairfield County Convention & Visitor Bureau
- Internet Movie Database page for Fairfield, Connecticut
- Postcards with images of Fairfield
|Long Island Sound|