Kim Possible is a Disney Channel original Emmy Award winner and American cartoon series. The title character is a teenage girl tasked with fighting crime on a regular basis while coping with everyday issues commonly associated with adolescence. Kim is aided by her clumsy best friend and eventual love interest, Ron Stoppable, his pet naked mole rat Rufus, and ten year-old computer genius Wade. Known collectively as Team Possible, Kim and Ron's missions primarily require them to thwart the evil plans of the mad scientist–supervillain duo Dr. Drakken and his sidekick Shego.
Characters[change | change source]
- Kimberly Ann "Kim" Possible - Main character, show centered around this crime-fighting teenage girl.
- Ronald "Ron" Stoppable - Kim's best friend and sidekick. Often messes up, but ultimately helps by stuffing up.
- Wade - Kim's gadget guy. Was afraid of leaving his room, but finally left to meet Kim's friend.
- Bonnie Rockwaller - Kim's rival. She attempts to take over head cheerleader from Kim.
- Dr. James Timothy Possible - Kim's Dad. A rocket scientist.
- Dr. Ann Possible - Kim's Mum. A brain surgeon.
- Hana Stoppable - Ron's adopted sister. Came along on a mission.
- Dr. Drakken - The main supervillain. Wants to take over the world.
- Shego - Drakken's sidekick. Has green glowing hands that are really her special super power.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Kim Possible|
- Disney's official site for the show Archived 2006-11-06 at the Wayback Machine
- TV.com's guide to Kim Possible Archived 2006-04-27 at the Wayback Machine