New Super Mario Bros. 2
|New Super Mario Bros. 2|
|Developer(s)||Nintendo EAD Group No. 4|
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japanese: New スーパーマリオブラザーズ 2 Hepburn: Nyū Sūpā Mario Burazāzu Tsū ) is a platformer video game. It is the sequel to New Super Mario Bros. on the Nintendo DS. It was released on the Nintendo 3DS in Japan on July 28, 2012, in Europe on August 17, 2012 and in North America on August 19, 2012.  It focuses more on coins than other Mario games, and according to Satoru Iwata, the goal of the game is to get a million coins.
References[change | change source]
- "New スーパーマリオブラザーズ 2" (in Japanese). 4gamer. 21 April 2012. http://www.4gamer.net/games/113/G011334/20120421003/.
- "Nintendo 3DS -New Super Mario Bros. 2 Iwata Asks". YouTube. 08 June 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXppbQwmb0o.
Related Articles[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official North American website
- Official Japanese website
- Official Australian website
- Official European website
- Offical Nintendo Website