The following content is an appropriate I'm not allowed on this website go on another website for further information thank you.
Appearances[change | change source]
Rosalina first appears in Super Mario Galaxy. There, she acts as an ally to Mario. After Bowser attacks the Comet Observatory, she gives Mario the task of getting back the observatory's Power and Grand Stars. She also gives Mario a creature named Luma to help him in his adventure.
Rosalina makes her first playable appearance in Mario Kart Wii. She is an unlockable character. Rosalina later appears in Mario Kart 7. There, she is again an unlockable character. She also has her own track called Rosalina's Ice World.
References[change | change source]
- Pirrello, Phil. "Mario's Ladies: The Princesses of Mario Galaxy". IGN.
- "Here's how Super Mario Galaxy 2's 'Super Guide' works". DESTRUCTOID.
- Nintendo. Super Mario Galaxy 2. Nintendo. (2010) “Rosalina: I would like to give you my thanks.”
- Official Game Bio: "Making her debut on the track, Rosalina shows her experience of space travel translates well to rocketing round the race course. With a friendly Luma by her side, Rosalina is right at home on the track!". Nintendo.
- "Rosalina - Mario Kart 7". IGN.
- "Iwata Asks: Super Mario 3D World: Time Solves All Things". Nintendo.
- "Rosalina Announced for Super Smash Bros Wii U, 3DS". www.ign.com. 2013-12-18.