|Super Mario 3D Land|
|Developer(s)||Nintendo EAD Tokyo|
Super Mario 3D Land is a 2011 game made by Nintendo for the Nintendo 3DS. It was released on November 3, 2011 in Japan, November 13, 2011 in America, November 18 in Europe, and November 24 in Australia. In it, you can become Tanooki Mario, Boomerang Mario and you can also get the old power-ups (Super Mushroom, Fire Flower, Super Star). A sequel, titled Super Mario 3D World, was released for the Wii U in November 2013.
Reviews[change | change source]
The game got praise from many critics. It was rated 9.5 out of 10 by IGN, and 94% by Official Nintendo Magazine, but GameSpot gave the game a lower score of 8/10. Overall, the game received a 90/100 on Metacritic.
References[change | change source]
- "TGS: Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7 Release Dates". IGN. 2012-09-28. Archived from the original on 2011-12-24. Retrieved 2012-09-28.
- "Super Mario 3D Land release date confirmed". Official Nintendo Magazine. Archived from the original on October 6, 2011. Retrieved September 13, 2011.
- "Super Mario 3D Land for 3DS Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic". Metacritic. Retrieved 2012-09-28.
- McGee, Maxwell (2011-11-18). "Super Mario 3D Land Review - GameSpot.com". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on 2012-07-20. Retrieved 2012-09-28.
- Drake, Audrey (2011-11-09). "Super Mario 3D Land Review - Nintendo 3DS Review at IGN". IGN. Archived from the original on 2011-11-12. Retrieved 2012-09-28.
- Scullion, Chris (2011-11-09). "Super Mario 3D Land review - Official Nintendo Magazine". Official Nintendo Magazine (UK). Archived from the original on 2012-08-11. Retrieved 2012-09-28.
Other websites[change | change source]
- http://ie.faqs.ign.com/objects/099/099437.html[permanent dead link]
- Super Mario 3D Land Review - IGN Archived 2011-11-12 at the Wayback Machine