My local time: Wednesday, 15 January 2020 7:39 am
Please leave newer messages on the bottom of this page by clicking here. I will reply to them as soon as possible. Please be civil in your comments.
Please sign your messages with four tildes like this ~~~~.
Hello, welcome on simple.wiki, please can you sto welcome new user? ore welcome new user that that have done some edit. thanks ;) --vector ^_^ (talk) 07:05, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
All I do is welcome users. -Razorflame 07:19, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
Simple News: Issue Eighteen[change source]
13th March 2010
Surprised to see a random edit from you just now. I just became active a week ago again, are you too? :) — RyanCross (talk) 00:58, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
- No. I will not become active on this project again until my articles on the Romanian Rivers are restored. I don't care about the asteroids any longer. Razorflame 01:00, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
- Perhaps I've missed a lot. — RyanCross (talk) 01:14, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
- All of my asteroid articles and articles about Romanian rivers were all RFDed while I was away between 2010-2011. Since then, I have no interest in editing this project again until at least the Romanian rivers are restored. I understand the notability concerns about the asteroids, but geographical features such as rivers, no matter how small they are, are inherently notable enough to deserve articles. If the English Wikipedia has an article for them, we should as well, in my opinion. Check in the RFD archives for it. Let me know if you manage to get them restored as I will not edit again until I hear that they are either restored or not. If they aren't, I won't be back ever. Razorflame 01:19, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
- Sheesh Razor, thats a poor show from you... I'd have expected better from you. Shame. Kennedy (talk) 20:23, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
Careful! These grapes are sour! Kennedy (talk)
20:23, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
How is this vandalism? --Auntof6 (talk) 01:48, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
- Based on this users' other contributions, it is automatically assumed to be vandalism considering that's what most of his other edits were. Razorflame 22:24, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
- It's one thing to revert all of an editor's contributions because of a pattern of vandalism. It's another thing to mark all the reverted changes as vandalism without checking it. This change was not vandalism. Please be more careful in the future. --Auntof6 (talk) 23:09, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
- My bad. I will. Razorflame 02:56, 20 July 2013 (UTC)
||Somebody has given you some cookies! Now enjoy them!
Welcome back! I saw so many stuff created by you on this Wikipedia, I know you will once again make a great contributor to SEWP. I hope those articles on those Romanian rivers get restored as I think they were never supposed to even be deleted. Reception123/Receptie123 (talk) 05:47, 20 July 2013 (UTC)