The Tigger Movie
|The Tigger Movie|
|Directed by||Jun Falkenstein|
|Produced by||Cheryl Abood|
|Screenplay by||Jun Falkenstein|
|Story by||Eddie Guzelian|
by A.A. Milne
|Narrated by||John Hurt|
|Music by||Harry Gregson-Williams|
|Distributed by||Buena Vista Pictures|
The Tigger Movie is a 2000 American animated musical comedy-drama movie adapted from A. A. Milne's funny stories. It is part of the Winnie-the-Pooh series. The movie has Pooh's friend Tigger in a search for his family tree and other Tiggers like himself.
Cast[change | change source]
- Jim Cummings as Tigger and Winnie-the-Pooh
- Nikita Hopkins as Roo
- John Fiedler as Piglet
- Peter Cullen as Eeyore
- Kath Soucie as Kanga
- Ken Sansom as Rabbit
- Andre Stojka as Owl
- Tom Attenborough as Christopher Robin
- John Hurt as the narrator
- Frank Welker as the Bees and Frogs (Additional Voices)
Awards[change | change source]
The movie was nominated for many awards in 2000 including the following:
- for "Outstanding Individual Achievement for Directing in an Animated Feature Production"
- Jun Falkenstein
- for "Outstanding Individual Achievement for Voice Acting by a Male Performer in an Animated Feature Production"
- Nikita Hopkins
- As the voice of "Roo".
- Las Vegas Film Critics Society Awards
- The Sierra Award for "Best Family Film"
It was also given an Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Award.
References[change | change source]
- "The Tigger Movie (2000) - Awards". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved July 2, 2012. Check date values in:
- "Early School Years: Feature-Length Films". Oppenheim Toy Portfolio. Archived from the original on 2011-10-26. Retrieved April 22, 2009. Check date values in: