This is a message board for talking about tasks on Wikipedia that only administrators can do. Please put new messages at the bottom of the talk page or to start a new discussion.
Please note that the messages on this page are archived periodically. A message may therefore have been archived. Note however, that the archives must not be modified, so if something needs discussing, please start a new discussion on this page.
Are you in the right place?
- Use Vandalism in progress to report serious and urgent vandalism.
- Use Requests for rollback to ask for rollback tool.
RfD close needed[change]
Could someone please close Wikipedia:Requests for deletion/Requests/2015/Peace be upon him (Islam)? I can't, because I voted on it. I only ask because it has been getting vandalized. Thanks. --Auntof6 (talk) 17:37, 25 July 2015 (UTC)
- Reiterating this request. StevenJ81 (talk) 19:47, 29 July 2015 (UTC)
NP ... but ...[change]
- It's the first thing listed under "are you in the right place?". I'm not sure it warrants being emphasized more than the other things there. Maybe we could repeat the "are you in the right place" stuff in an edit notice for this page. Would that help? --Auntof6 (talk) 18:50, 10 August 2015 (UTC)
- All the articles this IP has created have been deleted, and the user has been warned. By the way, the template you put on the talk page was not used correctly. You can see the warning templates we use at Wikipedia:User talk page warnings. If you have come here from another Wikipedia, such as English Wikipedia, it would help you to know that many things work differently here. Take some time to look at how things are done and feel free to ask any questions you have. --Auntof6 (talk) 01:35, 11 August 2015 (UTC)
Requesting a close at ...[change]
Wikipedia:Requests for deletion/Requests/2015/Mi querida España. StevenJ81 (talk) 16:52, 1 September 2015 (UTC)