Azerbaijan at the Olympics
|Azerbaijan at the|
|NOC||National Olympic Committee of the Azerbaijani Republic|
|Other related appearances|
| Russian Empire (1900–1912)|
Soviet Union (1952–1988)
Unified Team (1992)
Azerbaijan first took part in the Olympic Games as an independent nation in 1996. They have taken part in all summer and winter Olympics since then. Before Azerbaijani athletes were part of the Soviet Union at the Olympics from 1952 to 1988. In 1992 they were part of the Unified Team.
Medalists[change | change source]
Medal tables[change | change source]
Medals by Summer Games[change | change source]
Medals by Winter Games[change | change source]
|2002 Salt Lake City||0||0||0||0|
Medals by sport[change | change source]
Related pages[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Azerbaijan at the Olympic Games at Wikimedia Commons
- "National Olympic Committee of the Azerbaijani Republic". International Olympic Committee. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- "Azerbaijani Wrestler Namig Abdullayev Wins Olympic Gold," in Azerbaijan International, Vol. 8:4 (Winter 2000), p. 76.
- "Zemfira Meftakhetdinova: Right on Target, Olympic Gold, Skeet Shooter," in Azerbaijan International, Vol. 8:4 (Winter 2000), p. 79.
- "Vugar Alakbarov, Olympic Bronze in Boxing," in Azerbaijan International, Vol. 8:4 (Winter 2000), p. 78.
- Azerbaijan profile at London2012.com