Kangi (寛喜), also romanized as Kanki, was a Japanese era name (年号, nengō,, lit. "year name") after Antei and before Jōei. This period started in March 1229 and ended in April 1232. The reigning emperor was Go-Horikawa-tennō (後堀河天皇).
Events of the Kangi era [change]
- 1230 (Kangi 2, 12th month): Kujō Yoritsune was married to the daughter of Minamoto no Yoriie.
- 1231 (Kangi 3, 2nd month): Yoritsune was raised to the 2nd rank of the 4th class in the dōjō kuge.
- 1231 (Kangi 3, 3rd month): Yoritsune was made a General of the Left.
- 1231 (Kangi 3, 4th month): Yoritsune was raised to the 1st rank of the 4th class in the dōjō kuge.
- 6 November 1231 (Kangi 3, 11th day of the 10th month): Former Emperor Tsuchimikado died.
Related pages [change]
Other websites [change]