If you think a review of a deletion discussion is needed, please list it here and say why. Users can then comment to reach an agreement on whether the community thinks the discussion was closed correctly, or the decision should be overturned. Each user can say if he or she wants to endorse the closure, or overturn the closure, with a brief comment, and sign with ~~~~.
A page should stay listed here for at least 5 to 7 days. After that time, an administrator will decide if there is a consensus (agreement) about what to do, and take appropriate steps. If the consensus was that the discussion was closed correctly, the discussion should be closed with a note saying this.
- Archived requests are here
Current requests[change source]
- Please list newer requests at the top.
Deletion of Oobi[change source]
This page I created was speedily deleted with the rationale "Complex article from another Wikipedia, little sign of simplification/conversion." However, it wasn't taken from a different Wikipedia and I only edited it once or twice. It was deleted before I (or anyone else) could work to further simplify it. Could please someone undelete this page so I can edit it? Thanks, RightFoalPowerWire (talk) 17:00, 6 June 2018 (UTC)
Deletion of Sithajn[change source]
I was away from my computer and a friend vandalised. I was editing while I left really quickly. I'm researching on this little known tribe. Very sorry! -Bewish
- BewishBillenial are you referring to Sithajn? Have you tried asking at User talk:Macdonald-ross who deleted it? -- Ricky81682 (talk) 23:53, 14 May 2018 (UTC)
Deletion of Joseph Brown (artist)[change source]
Hello, I was just looking at Australian art & art collectors when I realised that the page for Joseph Brown was deleted, I think that this is unfair considering how important he is to Australian art and history for that matter. If I need to supply more reasons as to why this page should be recovered please respond to me.
- @MVA33: It looks like this was done on a different Wikipedia. This is Simple English Wikipedia, but the deletion was done on English Wikipedia. It looks like it was deleted because the text was copied from another website. Please ask about it on English Wikipedia. --Auntof6 (talk) 11:06, 27 April 2018 (UTC)
Deletion of brenwiki2017[change source]
Hi there, An image I uploaded was flagged for speedy deletion, I owned the rights to the photo but the meta tags still contained the photographers details so I was asked to have the photographers write to wiki commons to give permission for both myself and wiki to use and publish the image, I done exactly as I was asked and the photographers in question wrote in and gave permission to use the photo on Wikipedia but yet you have still deleted the image titled "brenwiki2017" from the page for Brendan Carr....WHY?
Brendancarr (talk) 00:49, 19 March 2018 (UTC)
- @Brendancarr: It doesn't look like there was ever a page called Brendan Carr here on Simple English Wikipedia. Could this have been on a different Wikipedia? In any case, this Wikipedia does not accept files: all files used here need to be on Wikimedia Commons. If that is where the image was deleted, then you need to ask about it there. If any of this did happen here on Simple English Wikipedia, please give more specifics so that we can check further. --Auntof6 (talk) 11:00, 27 April 2018 (UTC)
I noticed on the Energy drink page that one of the examples was Monster Energy. It is distributed or made by Hansen Natural. When going to the page for Hansen Natural, it redirects back to Monster. This seems to be an error in the sense that Hansen is the parent company. Not to mention that Hansen Natural sodas is well known/notable in its' own right. I am not affiliated to the company or working with them to get the page published in anyway, but I am sure if a short article was started, that more items would be added to it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Bryanglanz (talk • contribs) 16:56, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- @Bryanglanz: This page is for requesting that a deleted page be restored. The page you mention was not deleted, just redirected. (I see your point that a redirect in the other direction would be more logical.) A user had requested that the article be quickly deleted because it didn't show notability, but an admin redirected it instead. Anyone can change the page back to an article if they make it show notability, so I don't think any action is needed here. --Auntof6 (talk) 18:07, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- Hanson Natural (the company) was renamed to Monster Energy. -DJSasso (talk) 15:44, 14 May 2018 (UTC)