Archives of old Talk messages[change source]
- /Archive 2010 September to December
- /Archive 2011 January to June
- /Archive 2011 July to August
Nair Article[change source]
May I know why my edit is reverted ? Please tell the reason for revert
I wrote the full article and now I am editing few errors. Why are you reverting, tell me the reason ?
Please read the article before reverting. All are facts, nothing derogatory or false information. Can we discuss this ?
- Because you have put in a huge unsimplified copy and paste. This is Simple English Wikipedia. Your contributions must be simple. They would have been quick deleted. Do this in your user space or in a sandbox. Gotanda (talk) 13:11, 30 July 2017 (UTC)
I am sorry, I didn't know that, correct me if I am wrong. I was correcting the spellings and putting some sentences in meaningful way. Please check. Once again sorry for not following the policy, kindly request not to delete the content.
- Well, now you know. Please read this Help Section before you continue to edit. What you are posting is not helpful here. Gotanda (talk) 13:18, 30 July 2017 (UTC)
Yes, I will not edit this page anymore. Kind request not to remove the full content. Do you want me to make the article smaller. may be I can help you make it a small article by removing few elaboration.
Can I expand it a little, will not include all of what it had.
- You need to read all of this first before you edit that article any more. Gotanda (talk) 13:40, 30 July 2017 (UTC)
I read, I know it should not be more elaborative and should be in simple English, I will follow that if you permit me.
I will give a try, if not worthy you please revert it.
Please let me know how its now. Removed all elaboration and made it simple.
User:Wiki tamil 100-Read it fully[change source]
I just copy the list of the towns of the taluks. Its really hard for anyone to make the list with 80 or 90 names of villages. If I left it without the list, still it is an useless article. Another one is i just copied the format in the first taluk article. In the other intro and demographics, the format is just followed. The first article is the fully copied one. The others were just typed by me and you are making my articles deleted. You have the rights only to delete my first taluk article, the Cuddalore taluk. I want the others to be restored. I have another issue, the intro and content are much simplified and why is these article are deleted. First tell me the reasons to me and delete the articles. First give me time. Just inform before you delete, not as a command but as a request. Understand them. Leave me just copy the list alone and restore the deleted articles. Thank you. Also reply in my talk page for this.--wiki tamil 100 (talk) 05:08, 5 November 2017 (UTC)
names of two Democrats erased[change source]
- I guess I would ask why were they there in the first place? Carter has positions which are significantly to the left of many in the Democratic Party. Look at his record and statements on human rights, Guantanamo, Israel/Palestine etc. Apparently he voted for Sanders. McCaskill is definitely not on the left of the party but given her electorate where she has to run she supports the Democratic Party. I think you can make a case that some of her votes against party are highly calculated (Keystone) and less motivated by ideology. Her Trump Score looks high but for her district not so bad. Unless someone declares themselves to be conservative, there will be some element of judgement in deciding if they are one or not. Gotanda (talk) 05:39, 19 December 2017 (UTC)