|Nominee for Director of the|
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
|Succeeding||Mick Mulvaney (acting)|
|Born||Kathleen L. Kraninger|
December 28, 1974
Chagrin Falls, Ohio, U.S.
|Alma mater||Marquette University (BS)|
Georgetown University (JD)
Kathleen L. Kraninger (born December 28, 1974) is an American government official serving in the White House Office of Management and Budget. She was nominated by President Donald Trump to become the Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
References[change | change source]
- LinkedIn profile, Kathleen Kraninger
- OMB Personnel, US Government Manual, accessed 06/16/2018
- Perlman, Derek Kravitz,Al Shaw,Claire. "Kathleen Kraninger | Trump Town". ProPublica. Retrieved June 16, 2018.
- Kathleen L. Kraninger (interview), C-SPAN
- Clozel, Lalita. "Kathy Kraninger to Be Nominated to Head Consumer Financial Protection Bureau". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved June 19, 2018.