Deaths in April 2021
The following is a list of deaths that should be noted in April 2021. For deaths that should be noted before the month that the world is in, please see "Months". Names under each date are noted in the order of the alphabet by last name or pseudonym. Deaths of non-humans are noted here also if it is worth noting.
Each listing of a death must have a source. If no reference is included, the death notice will be removed. The following are the requirements of adding a name to the list in its order: name, age, where they came from, what the person is known for, cause of death (if known) and a source.
April[change | change source]
1[change | change source]
- Lee Aaker, 77, American actor (The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin, Hondo, Mister Scoutmaster), stroke.
- Isamu Akasaki, 92, Japanese physicist, Nobel Prize winner (2014), pneumonia.
- Antonio Delgado Palomo, 63, Spanish Paralympic track and field athlete, Olympic gold medalist (1976), throat cancer.
- Bruce Dinwiddy, 75, British politician, Governor of the Cayman Islands (2002–2005).
- Rayappu Joseph, 80, Sri Lankan Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Mannar (1992–2016).
- Patrick Juvet, 70, Swiss disco singer-songwriter ("Je vais me marier, Marie", "I Love America") and model, Eurovision contestant (1973).
- Henri Marescaux, 77, French Army general and deacon.
- Paul Marland, 81, British politician, MP (1979–1997).
- Biff McGuire, 94, American actor (Alfred Hitchcock Presents, The Thomas Crown Affair, Serpico). (death announced on this date)
- Loránd Milassin, 73, Hungarian Olympic hurdler (1972).
- Wakio Mitsui, 78, Japanese politician, member of the House of Representatives (2000–2012) and Minister of Health (2012).
- Angelo Perugini, 65, Brazilian politician, Mayor of Hortolândia (2005–2012, since 2017) and São Paulo MLA (2015–2016), COVID-19.
- Hugo Portisch, 94, Austrian journalist and writer.
- Divo Zadi, 90, Italian Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Civita Castellana (1989–2007).
2[change | change source]
- Marek Czekalski, 67, Polish politician and engineer, Mayor of Łódź (1994–1998).
- Morris "B.B." Dickerson, 71, American funk bassist and singer (War).
- William Evans, American police officer (United States Capitol Police), vehicular homicide.
- Pete Giesen, 88, American businessman and politician, member of Virginia House of Delegates (1964–1996).
- Robert Howarth, 93, British politician, MP (1964–1970), problems caused by dementia.
- Noah Ricardo Green, 25, American murderer (United States Capitol vehicle attack), shot.
- Arthur Kopit, 83, American playwright (Indians, Wings, Nine).
- Mykhailo Kushnerenko, 82, Ukrainian politician, Deputy (1990–1994) and Governor of Kherson Oblast (1997–1998).
- Clara LaMore, 94, American Olympic swimmer (1948).
- Benito Orgiana, 83, Italian politician, Deputy (1992–1994).
- Jean Luc Rosat, 67, Brazilian Olympic volleyball player (1976, 1980), problems caused by COVID-19.
- Christian Tumi, 90, Cameroonian Roman Catholic Cardinal, Bishop of Yagoua (1979–1982), Archbishop of Garoua (1984–1991) and Douala (1991–2009).
3[change | change source]
- José Adauto Bezerra, 94, Brazilian politician, Ceará MLF (1959–1979), Governor of Ceará (1975–1978), and Deputy (1979–1983), COVID-19.
- Jill Corey, 85, American singer ("Love Me to Pieces", "Let It Be Me").
- Pier Giacomo De Nicolò, 92, Italian Roman Catholic prelate, Apostolic Nuncio to Costa Rica (1984–1993).
- Guram Dochanashvili, 82, Georgian writer (The First Garment).
- Elidio Espinoza, 65, Peruvian politician, Mayor of Trujillo (2015–2018), COVID-19.
- Gloria Henry, 98, American actress (Dennis the Menace, Miss Grant Takes Richmond, Rancho Notorious).
- Ho Lien Siew, 88, Singaporean Olympic basketball player (1956), lung infection.
- James B. Holderman, 85, American academic and convicted fraudster, President of the University of South Carolina (1977–1990), cancer.
- Martin Hyman, 87, British Olympic long-distance runner (1960).
- Luo Ying-shay, 69, Taiwanese politician, Minister of Justice (2013–2016) and Governor of Fujian Province (2013), breast cancer.
- Cyprian Kizito Lwanga, 68, Ugandan Roman Catholic prelate, Archbishop of Kampala (since 2006).
- Stan Stephens, 91, Canadian-born American politician, member (1969–1985) and President (1983–1985) of the Montana Senate and Governor of Montana (1989–1993).
- Agnaldo Timóteo, 84, Brazilian singer and politician, Deputy (1986–1996), COVID-19.
- Carla Zampatti, 78, Italian-Australian fashion designer, problems caused by a fall.
4[change | change source]
- António Almeida Henriques, 59, Portuguese politician, Mayor of Viseu (since 2013), COVID-19.
- Jens-Peter Bonde, 73, Danish politician, MEP (1979–2009).
- Thomas D. Brock, 94, American microbiologist, problems caused by a fall.
- Jean Dupuy, 95, French-born American artist.
- Dame Cheryl Gillan, 68, British politician, MP (since 1992) and Wales Secretary of State (2010–2012), breast cancer.
- Aslamul Haque, 59, Bangladeshi politician, MP (since 2018), cardiac arrest.
- Sugako Hashida, 95, Japanese screenwriter (Oshin), lymphoma.
- Paul Humphrey, 61, Canadian musician (Blue Peter), problems caused by multiple system atrophy.
- Digvijaysinhji Jhala, 88, Indian politician, MP (1980–1989) and Gujarat MLA (1962–1972).
- Zygmunt Malanowicz, 83, Polish actor (Knife in the Water, Hunting Flies, Cserepek).
- Frank Mdlalose, 89, South African politician, Premier of KwaZulu-Natal (1994–1997), COVID-19.
- Robert Mundell, 88, Canadian economist, Nobel Prize winner (1999), problems caused by cholangiocarcinoma.
- Keosaychay Sayasone, 62, Laotian socialite, First Lady (2006–2016), drowned.
- Shashikala, 88, Indian actress (Sujata, Aarti, Anupama).
- Bhagwati Singh, 88, Indian politician, Uttar Pradesh MLA (1977–2003) and MP (2004–2009), heart attack.
- Roland Thöni, 71, Italian alpine ski racer, Olympic bronze medalist (1972).
5[change | change source]
- Robert de Almendra Freitas, 73, Brazilian physician and politician, Piauí MLA (1987–2003) and Mayor of José de Freitas (2005–2010), COVID-19.
- P. Balachandran, 62, Indian actor (Gandhi, Hotel California, Operation Java) and screenwriter.
- Philip K. Chapman, 86, Australian-born American astronaut (NASA Astronaut Group 6).
- Uri Gallin, 92, Israeli Olympic discus thrower (1952).
- Socratis Hasikos, 64, Cypriot politician, Minister of Defence (1999–2003, 2014) and Interior (2013–2017).
- Joye Hummel, 97, American comic book writer (Wonder Woman).
- Jan-Olav Ingvaldsen, 67, Norwegian politician, MP (1985–1989).
- Frank Jacobs, 92, American comics writer (Mad).
- Krzysztof Krawczyk, 74, Polish baritone pop singer, guitarist and composer.
- Paulino Lukudu Loro, 80, South Sudanese Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of El Obeid (1979–1983) and Archbishop of Juba (1983–2019).
- Bill Markham, 98, American politician, member of the Oregon House of Representatives (1969–1993).
- Gene Mullin, 83, American politician, member of the California State Assembly (2002–2008).
- Paul Ritter, 54, English actor (Friday Night Dinner, Chernobyl, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince), brain cancer.
- Marshall Sahlins, 90, American anthropologist (Sahlins–Obeyesekere debate).
6[change | change source]
- Peter Ainsworth, 64, British politician, MP (1992–2010).
- Réginald Bernut, 84, French politician, Mayor of Le Mont-Dore (2001–2003) and Vice-President of the Congress of New Caledonia (2004–2007).
- Charles H. Coolidge, 99, American Army technical sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient, problems caused by multiple sclerosis.
- Rodolfo da Ponte, 82, Paraguayan Olympic fencer (1968).
- Firmino Filho, 57, Brazilian economist, academic and politician, Mayor of Teresina (1997–2004, 2013–2020) and Piauí MLA (2011–2012).
- Paul Greenberg, 84, American journalist (Arkansas Democrat-Gazette), Pulitzer Prize winner (1969).
- Alcee Hastings, 84, American politician and lawyer, Judge of the U.S. District Court for Southern Florida (1979–1989) and member of the U.S. House of Representatives (since 1993), pancreatic cancer.
- Grischa Huber, 76, German actress (Under the Pavement Lies the Strand, The Serpent's Egg, The Garden).
- Michel Koeniguer, 49, French comic book artist, heart attack.
- Hans Küng, 93, Swiss Catholic priest, theologian and writer (On Being a Christian, Islam: Past, Present and Future).
- Julen Madariaga, 88, Spanish Basque nationalist militant and lawyer, co-founder of ETA.
- Alfred Leonhard Maluma, 65, Tanzanian Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Njombe (since 2002).
- Walter Olkewicz, 72, American actor (Grace Under Fire, Twin Peaks, The Client).
- Jan Purwinski, 86, Latvian-born Ukrainian Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Kyiv-Zhytomyr (1991–2011).
- Paul Rabinow, 76, American anthropologist.
- Bobby Schilling, 57, American politician, member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Illinois's 17th congressional district (2011–2013), cancer.
- Louis Siminovitch, 100, Canadian molecular biologist.
- Sonny Simmons, 87, American jazz saxophonist.
- Maj Britt Theorin, 88, Swedish politician, MP (1971–1995) and MEP (1995–2004).
- Jack Veneno, 79, Dominican professional wrestler (WWC) and politician, cancer.
- Anna Wasilewska, 63, Polish politician, member of the Sejm (since 2015).
- Gene Youngblood, 78, American media theorist and writer (Expanded Cinema), cardiac arrest.
- Fatima Zakaria, 86, Indian journalist (The Times of India) and educator, cardiac arrest.
- Predrag Živković Tozovac, 85, Serbian folk musician and actor, COVID-19. 
7[change | change source]
- Anne Beatts, 74, American humorist and television writer (National Lampoon, Saturday Night Live, Square Pegs).
- Antonio Calpe, 81, Spanish footballer (Levante, Real Madrid) and manager.
- Jorge Coelho, 66, Portuguese politician, Deputy (1989–2006), heart attack.
- Emmanuel Evans-Anfom, 101, Ghanaian physician and academic administrator, Vice Chancellor of KNUST (1967–1973) and Commissioner for Health and Education (1979).
- Victor Garber, 101, American businessman and politician, member of the Wyoming House of Representatives (1959–1965, 1979–1981).
- James Hampton, 84, American actor (F Troop, Days of Our Lives, The Doris Day Show) and director, problems caused by Parkinson's disease.
- Rudolf Kelterborn, 89, Swiss composer (Der Kirschgarten).
- Kai Nielsen, 94, American philosopher.
- Paul Popovici, 72, Romanian football player (Bihor Oradea, UTA Arad, national team) and manager, heart attack.
- Colette Privat, 95, French politician, Deputy (1967–1968, 1978–1981).
- Tommy Raudonikis, 70, Australian rugby league player (Western Suburbs, Newtown, national team), cancer.
- Ralph Schuckett, 73, American rock keyboardist (Utopia, Todd Rundgren) and composer.
- Jack Smith, 85, American baseball player (Los Angeles Dodgers, Milwaukee Braves), problems caused by Alzheimer's disease.
- György Szomjas, 80, Hungarian movie director (Tight Quarters) and screenwriter.
- Éliane Thibaut-Comelade, 92, French journalist, writer and cook.
- Howard Weitzman, 81, American lawyer (Justin Bieber, O.J. Simpson, John DeLorean), cancer.
8[change | change source]
- Phillip Adams, 32, American football player (Seattle Seahawks, Oakland Raiders, New York Jets) and mass murderer (Rock Hill shooting), suicide by gunshot.
- Iñaki Aldekoa, 81, Spanish politician, Navarrese MP (1979–1983) and Deputy (1986–1987), lymphoma.
- Michel Berson, 75, French politician, Mayor of Crosne (1977–1998), Deputy (1981–1997) and Senator (2011–2017).
- John da Silva, 86, New Zealand boxer and Olympic wrestler (1956).
- Jovan Divjak, 84, Bosnian Army general.
- Conn Findlay, 90, American sailor and rower, Olympic champion (1956, 1964).
- Doug Holden, 90, English footballer (Bolton Wanderers, Preston North End, national team).
- Ton van den Hurk, 88, Dutch footballer (FC Eindhoven, VVV-Venlo, RKSV Sittardia).
- Diána Igaly, 56, Hungarian sport shooter, Olympic champion (2004), COVID-19.
- Antal Kiss, 85, Hungarian racewalker, Olympic silver medalist (1968).
- Viktor Kurentsov, 80, Russian weightlifter, Olympic champion (1968).
- Roseli Machado, 52, Brazilian Olympic long-distance runner (1996), COVID-19.
- Red Mack, 83, American football player (Pittsburgh Steelers, Green Bay Packers).
- Mahyuddin N. S., 73, Indonesian politician, Governor of South Sumatra (2008) and member of the People's Representative Council (2009–2014).
- César Ramón Ortega Herrera, 82, Venezuelan Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Margarita (1983–1998) and Barcelona (1998–2014).
- Alan Pastrana, 76, American football player (Denver Broncos), problems caused by COVID-19.
- Richard Rush, 91, American movie director (The Stunt Man, Color of Night, Freebie and the Bean).
9[change | change source]
- Shyama Charan Gupta, 76, Indian politician, MP (2004–2009, since 2014), COVID-19.
- Ramsey Clark, 93, American lawyer (Saddam Hussein, Slobodan Milosevic) and politician, Deputy Attorney General (1965–1967) and Attorney General (1966–1969).
- Gavriel Cohen, 92, Israeli historian and politician, member of the Knesset (1965–1969).
- DMX, 50, American rapper ("Party Up (Up in Here)", "X Gon' Give It to Ya") and actor (Cradle 2 the Grave), heart attack caused by a drug overdose.
- Ekkehard Fasser, 68, Swiss bobsledder, Olympic champion (1988).
- Sandra J. Feuerstein, 75, American politician and lawyer, Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern New York (since 2003), car crash.
- Rudolf Furmanov, 82, Russian actor (The Circus Burned Down, and the Clowns Have Gone, I Want to Go to Prison) and stage director, People's Artist of Russia (2008).
- Ian Gibson, 82, British politician, MP (1997–2009).
- Nikki Grahame, 38, English television personality (Big Brother, Princess Nikki, Big Brother Canada), problems caused by anorexia.
- Eduardo Malaquina, 84, Uruguayan politician, Mayor of Salto (1985–1990, 1995–2005) and Senator (2011–2015).
- Jack Minker, 93, American scientist.
- June Newton, 97, Australian photographer and model.
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, 99, Greek-born British royal, Consort of the British monarch (since 1952).
- Judith Reisman, 85, American conservative writer.
- Helímenas de Jesús Rojo Paredes, 94, Venezuelan Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop (1980–1995) and Archbishop (1995–2001) of Calabozo.
- Yasumasa Shigeno, 79, Japanese politician, member of the House of Representatives (2000–2003, 2005–2012), heart attack.
10[change | change source]
- Sabiamad Abdul Ahad, 65, Malaysian Olympic sports shooter (1984).
- LaDonna Brave Bull Allard, 64, American Lakota historian and Native American rights activist (Dakota Access Pipeline protests), brain cancer.
- István Bérczi, 75, Hungarian Olympic gymnast (1972), problems caused by COVID-19.
- Edward Cassidy, 96, Australian Roman Catholic Cardinal, Apostolic Pro-Nuncio to China (1970–1979) and Bangladesh (1973–1979) and President PCPCU (1989–2001).
- Tulio Manuel Chirivella Varela, 88, Venezuelan Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Margarita (1974–1982) and Archbishop of Barquisimeto (1982–2007), COVID-19.
- Félix del Blanco Prieto, 83, Spanish Roman Catholic prelate, Archbishop of Vannida (since 1991), Apostolic Nuncio to Equatorial Guinea (1996–2003) and Papal Almoner (2007–2012).
- Rossana Di Bello, 64, Italian politician, Mayor of Taranto (2000–2006), COVID-19.
- Fred Erdman, 87, Belgian lawyer and politician, Senator (1991–1999) and member of the Chamber of Representatives (1999–2003).
- Shay Healy, 78, Irish songwriter ("What's Another Year") and television broadcaster (Nighthawks), problems caused by Parkinson's disease.
- Garba Mohammed, 76, Nigerian politician, Governor of Sokoto State (1985–1987).
- Imre Simkó, 82, Hungarian Olympic sport shooter (1960, 1964).
- Marcio Veloz Maggiolo, 84, Dominican writer, archaeologist and anthropologist.
- Lin Whitworth, 87, American politician, member of the Idaho Senate (1994–2000), problems dementia.
11[change | change source]
- Colin Baker, 86, Welsh footballer (Cardiff City, national team).
- Nelson Bornier, 71, Brazilian politician and lawyer, Deputy (1991–1996, 2003–2012) and Mayor of Nova Iguaçu (1997–2002, 2013–2016), COVID-19.
- Todd J. Campbell, 64, American politician and lawyer, Judge (since 1995) and Chief Judge (2005–2012) of the U.S. District Court for Middle Tennessee, problems caused by multiple system atrophy.
- Massimo Cuttitta, 54, Italian rugby union player (national team) and manager, COVID-19.
- Staņislavs Lugailo, 83, Latvian volleyball player, Olympic champion (1964).
- Zoran Simjanović, 74, Serbian composer and musician (Siluete, Elipse).
- Joseph Siravo, 64, American actor (Carlito's Way, The Sopranos, The People v. O. J. Simpson), prostate and colorectal cancer.
- Mauro Viale, 73, Argentine journalist and television presenter, COVID-19.
12[change | change source]
- Oldemiro Balói, 66, Mozambican politician, Minister of Foreign Affairs (2008–2017).
- Thomas E. Delahanty II, 75, American lawyer and politician, U.S. Attorney for the District of Maine (1980–1981, 2010–2017), pancreatic cancer.
- Peter Goy, 82, English footballer (Arsenal, Southend United, Watford).
- André Maranne, 94, French-born British actor (The Square Peg, Night Train to Paris, Our Miss Fred).
- Halyna Mosiychuk, Ukrainian composer.
- Michel Noël, 76, Canadian writer.
- Paull Shin, 85, American politician, member of the Washington House of Representatives (1993–1995) and Senate (1999–2014), problems caused by Alzheimer's disease.
- Shirley Williams, 90, British politician and peer, MP (1964–1979, 1981–1983) and Secretary of Education (1976–1979), and co-founder of the SDP.
- Galen Weston, 80, Canadian food processing executive, Chairman of George Weston Limited (1975–2006).
- Yang Xiong, 67, Chinese politician, Mayor of Shanghai (2012–2017), heart attack.
13[change | change source]
- Maqbul Ahmed, 81, Bangladeshi politician, President Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami (2016–2019), COVID-19.
- Patricio Hacbang Alo, 81, Filipino Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Mati (1984–2014).
- Harold Bradley Jr., 91, American football player (Cleveland Browns, Philadelphia Eagles) and actor (Seven Rebel Gladiators).
- Isi Leibler, 86, Belgian-born Australian-Israeli activist and columnist (The Jerusalem Post).
- Bobby Leonard, 88, American Hall of Fame basketball coach (Indiana Pacers) and player (Los Angeles Lakers, Washington Wizards).
- Simon Marandi, 73, Indian politician, MP (1989–1996).
- Jaime Mota de Farias, 95, Brazilian Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Alagoinhas (1986–2002), problems caused from Alzheimer's disease.
- Jamal Al-Qabendi, 62, Kuwaiti footballer (Kazma Sporting Club, national team), problems caused by diabetes.
- José Carlos Schiavinato, 66, Brazilian engineer and politician, Mayor of Toledo (2005–2013) and Deputy (since 2015), COVID-19.
- Ruth Roberta de Souza, 52, Brazilian Olympic basketball player (1992), world champion (1994), COVID-19.
- Peter Warner, 90, Australian sailor, winner of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race (1961, 1963, 1964), drowned.
14[change | change source]
- Yıldırım Akbulut, 85, Turkish politician, Minister of the Interior (1984–1987), Speaker of the Grand National Assembly (1987–1989, 1999–2000) and Prime Minister (1989–1991).
- Maamoon Sami Rasheed al-Alwani, 63, Iraqi politician, Governor of Anbar (2005–2009).
- Trader Faulkner, 93, Australian-born British actor (A Killer Walks, The Murder Game, A High Wind in Jamaica).
- Hank Huckaby, 79, American politician, member of the Georgia House of Representatives (2011).
- Abdul Matin Khasru, 71, Bangladeshi politician, MP (1991–2001, since 2009) and Minister of Law and Justice (1997–2001), COVID-19.
- Joaquín Larroya, 83, Spanish Olympic sprint canoer (1960).
- Bernie Madoff, 82, American investment advisor, financier and convicted fraudster (Madoff investment scandal), hypertension caused by heart and kidney disease.
- Marcelo Angiolo Melani, 82, Italian-born Argentine Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Viedma (1995–2002) and Neuquén (2002–2011), COVID-19.
- Nicholas Springer, 35, American wheelchair rugby player, Paralympic champion (2008).
- Lynn Thomas, 61, American football player (San Francisco 49ers, Oakland Invaders), Super Bowl champion (1982).
- Rusty Young, 75, American musician (Poco) and songwriter ("Crazy Love", "Shoot for the Moon"), heart attack.
15[change | change source]
- Moshe Ber Beck, 86, Hungarian-born American rabbi and anti-Zionist campaigner, leader of the Neturei Karta.
- Patricio Castillo, 80, Mexican actor (National Mechanics, Letters from Marusia, Amores perros).
- Roscoe Dixon, 71, American politician, member of the Tennessee House of Representatives (1984–1994) and Senate (1994–2005).
- Vartan Gregorian, 87, Iranian-born Armenian-American academic, President of Carnegie Corporation (since 1997).
- Nikolai Olovyannikov, 98, Russian military pilot, Hero of the Soviet Union (1944).
- Joe T. San Agustin, 90, Guamanian politician, member (1977–1996) and Speaker (1989–1995) of the Senate.
16[change | change source]
- Hussain Ahmed, 89, Indian Olympic footballer (1956), COVID-19.
- Edwin Apps, 89, English actor (The Bargee, The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc, Vatel).
- Fred Arbanas, 82, American football player (Dallas Texans/Kansas City Chiefs).
- Heinze Bakker, 79, Dutch sports journalist (Nederlandse Omroep Stichting).
- Umberto Battist, 81, French politician, Deputy (1981–1986, 1988–1993).
- Nader Dastneshan, 60, Iranian footballer (Nassaji Mazandaran) and manager (Payam Mashad, Rayka Babol), COVID-19.
- Henri Goetschy, 94, French politician, Senator (1977–1995).
- Bob Hodges, 77, Canadian Olympic speed skater (1968, 1972) and biochemist.
- Helen McCrory, 52, English actress (Peaky Blinders, Harry Potter, The Queen), breast cancer.
- Andrew Peacock, 82, Australian politician, Minister for Foreign Affairs (1975–1980), Leader of the Opposition (1983–1985, 1989–1990) and MP (1966–1994).
- Johnny Peirson, 95, Canadian ice hockey player (Boston Bruins) and broadcaster.
- Anthony Powell, 85, English costume designer (Death on the Nile, Tess, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade), Oscar winner (1973, 1979, 1981).
- Eldar Quliyev, 80, Azerbaijani movie director (Babek), screenwriter and actor.
- Éric Raoult, 65, French politician, Deputy (2002–2012) and Mayor of Le Raincy (1995–2014).
- Felix Silla, 84, Italian-born American actor (The Addams Family, The Black Bird, Return of the Jedi) and stuntman, pancreatic cancer.
- Loyce W. Turner, 93, American politician, member of the Georgia State Senate (1975–1998).
17[change | change source]
- Joan Badia, 69, Spanish politician and academic, Mayor of Callús (2015–2020).
- Hisham Bastawisy, 69, Egyptian jurist and politician, 2012 presidential candidate.
- Black Rob, 51, American rapper ("Whoa!", "Bad Boy for Life"), kidney failure.
- Du Jinfang, 89, Chinese actress (The Red Detachment of Women), theatre director (China Theatre Association), vice chairman All-China Youth Federation.
- Hubert Faure, 106, French military personnel (Operation Overlord), Grand Croix of the Legion of Honour recipient.
- Hester Ford, 115, American supercentenarian, oldest American person (since 2019).
- Fereydoun Ghanbari, 43, Iranian weightlifter, problems caused by pancreatitis.
- Paul Helminger, 80, Luxembourgian politician, Deputy (1984–1989, 1994–2012) and Mayor of Luxembourg City (1999−2011).
- Hsu Sheng-fa, 96, Taiwanese businessman and politician, member of the Legislative Yuan (1981–1990), founder of Prince Motors and chairman of KGI Bank (1992–2007).
- Frank Judd, Baron Judd, 86, British politician, MP (1966–1979), Minister of State for Foreign Affairs (1977–1979), and member of the House of Lords (since 1991).
- Sebastian Koto Khoarai, 91, Mosotho Roman Catholic cardinal, Bishop of Mohale's Hoek (1977–2014).
- Osamu Kobayashi, 57, Japanese animator (Ani*Kuri15, Naruto, Grandia), kidney cancer.
- Kabori, 70, Bangladeshi actress (Titash Ekti Nadir Naam, Sareng Bou) and politician, MP (2008–2014), COVID-19.
- Bill Mogk, 89, American baseball player (Michigan Wolverines).
- Manoj Kumar Mukherjee, 87, Indian politician and lawyer, Judge of the Supreme Court (1993–1999).
- Josep Mussons, 95, Spanish sports and baking executive, Vice President of FC Barcelona (1979–2000), COVID-19.
- Sándor Szabó, 70, Hungarian Olympic swimmer (1968, 1972).
- Vivek, 59, Indian actor (Run, Saamy, Parthiban Kanavu) and comedian, cardiac arrest.
- Harry W. Wellford, 96, American jurist, Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Western Tennessee (1970–1982) and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (since 1982).
- Volodymyr Yavorivsky, 78, Ukrainian writer, journalist and politician, MP (1990–1998, 2002–2014), stroke.
18[change | change source]
- Bhumidhar Barman, 89, Indian politician, Chief Minister of Assam (1996).
- Douglas Bell, 94, Canadian politician, Commissioner of Yukon (1979–1986).
- Luigi Covatta, 77, Italian politician and journalist (Mondoperaio), Deputy (1979–1983) and Senator (1983–1994).
- Elizabeth Furse, 84, Kenya Colony-born American politician, member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Oregon's 1st congressional district (1993–1999), problems caused from a fall.
- Iain Gallaway, 98, New Zealand sports commentator and cricketer (Otago).
- Mohammad Hejazi, 65, Iranian military officer (IRGC), heart disease.
- Frank McCabe, 93, American basketball player, Olympic champion (1952).
- Alberth Papilaya, 53, Indonesian Olympic boxer (1992).
- Zdeněk Růžička, 96, Czech gymnast, Olympic bronze medalist (1948).
- Anthony Russo, 74, American politician, Mayor of Hoboken (1993–2001).
- Lucas Sirkar, 84, Indian Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Krishnagar (1984–2000) and Archbishop of Calcutta (2002–2012).
- Tremaine Stewart, 33, Jamaican footballer (Aalesund, Waterhouse, national team).
- Necdet Üruğ, 100, Turkish military officer, Commander of the First Army (1978–1981) and Land Forces (1983) and chief of the General Staff (1983–1987), problems caused by COVID-19.
19[change | change source]
- Edward William Abel, 89, British chemist, President of the Royal Society of Chemistry (1996–1998).
- Monica Bandini, 56, Italian racing cyclist, world champion (1988), heart attack.
- Pedro Bastidas, 45, Venezuelan politician, Mayor of Girardot Municipality (since 2008), COVID-19.
- Sumitra Bhave, 78, Indian movie director (Doghi, Devrai, Kaasav), lung infection.
- Shaler Halimon, 76, American basketball player (Philadelphia 76ers, Portland Trail Blazers, Dallas Chaparrals). (death announced on this date)
- Michel Kilo, 80, Syrian writer and human rights activist, COVID-19.
- Willy van der Kuijlen, 74, Dutch footballer (PSV, MVV, national team), problems caused by Alzheimer's disease.
- Vera Lantratova, 73, Russian volleyball player, Olympic champion (1968).
- Walter Mondale, 93, American politician, U.S. Senator from Minnesota (1964–1976), Vice President (1977–1981) and U.S. Ambassador to Japan (1993–1996), 1984 presidential candidate.
- Anto Raukas, 86, Estonian geologist and science organiser.
- Birgitte Reimer, 95, Danish actress (We Who Go the Kitchen Route, Summer Place Wanted, Vi er allesammen tossede).
- Viktor Shuvalov, 97, Russian ice hockey player and footballer (VVS Moscow), Olympic champion (1956), COVID-19.
- Jim Steinman, 73, American musician, composer and lyricist ("Total Eclipse of the Heart", "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)", "It's All Coming Back to Me Now").
- G. Venkatasubbiah, 107, Indian lexicographer, kidney disease.
20[change | change source]
- Germaine Ahidjo, 89, Cameroonian socialite, first lady (1960–1982).
- Rex Aubrey, 86, Australian Olympic swimmer (1952).
- George Dancis, 88, Latvian-born Australian Olympic basketball player (1956).
- Idriss Déby, 68, Chadian military officer and politician, President (since 1990), shot.
- Monte Hellman, 91, American movie director (Two-Lane Blacktop, Beast from Haunted Cave, The Shooting), fall.
- Willi Herren, 45, German actor (Der bewegte Mann, Tatort, Einstein) and singer. (death announced on this date)
- Wiesława Mazurkiewicz, 95, Polish actress (Pharaoh, The Deluge, Woman in a Hat).
- Les McKeown, 65, Scottish singer (Bay City Rollers).
- John Sarna, 86, American politician, member of the Minnesota House of Representatives (1973–1996).
- Sven-Olof Olson, 94, Swedish Air Force officer.
- Tempest Storm, 93, American burlesque star and actress.
21[change | change source]
- Albert Bauer, 92, American politician, member of the Washington House of Representatives (1971–1981) and State Senate (1981–2001), stroke.
- Marc Bécam, 89, French politician, Deputy (1967–1978), Senator (1980–1986) and Mayor of Quimper (1977–1989).
- Håkon Brusveen, 93, Norwegian cross-country skier, Olympic champion (1960).
- Mercedes Colás de Meroño, 95, Argentine human rights activist (Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo).
- Marc Ferro, 96, French historian, COVID-19.
- Thomas Fritsch, 77, German actor (Three Men in the Snow, Uncle Tom's Cabin, Adorable Julia).
- Alfredo Graciani, 56, Argentine footballer (Boca Juniors, Racing Club, Deportivo Español), heart attack.
- Wahiduddin Khan, 96, Indian Islamic scholar (Tazkirul Quran) and peace activist, COVID-19.
- Joe Long, 88, American bassist (The Four Seasons), COVID-19.
- Segismundo Martínez Álvarez, 78, Spanish-born Brazilian Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Corumbá (2004–2018), COVID-19.
- Guilherme Melo, 68, Brazilian politician, Governor of Piauí (1994–1995), brain cancer.
- Henri Mouton, 87, Belgian politician, Senator (1981–1985).
- Henrietta M. Smith, 98, American academic, librarian and storyteller.
- Carl Spielvogel, 92, American businessman and politician, U.S. Ambassador to Slovakia (2000–2001).
- Annie Steiner, 93, Algerian activist.
- Edwin Tello, Ecuadorian politician, Governor of Napo Province (since 2020), COVID-19.
- Wojciech Ziemba, 79, Polish Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Ełk (1992–2000), Archbishop of Białystok (2000–2006) and Warmia (2006–2016).
22[change | change source]
- Terrence Clarke, 19, American basketball player (Kentucky Wildcats), car crash.
- Charles Fries, 92, American producer (The Amazing Spider-Man, The Martian Chronicles, Cat People).
- Adrian Garrett, 78, American baseball player (Chicago Cubs, California Angels, Hiroshima Toyo Carp), pneumonia.
- Edgar Godoy Samayoa, Guatemalan politician and brigadier general, Minister of the Interior (2020).
- Mirosław Handke, 75, Polish chemist and politician, Rector of AGH University of Science and Technology (1993–1997) and Minister of Educator (1997–2000).
- Thelma Harper, 80, American politician, member of the Tennessee Senate (1989–2019).
- Dennis Johnson, 81, Jamaican Olympic sprinter (1964), problems caused by COVID-19
- Luo Qingquan, 75, Chinese politician, Governor of Hubei (2003–2007) and member of the CCCPC (2002–2012).
- Sharon Pollock, 85, Canadian playwright, actor and director.
- Shock G, 57, American rapper (Digital Underground) and songwriter ("The Humpty Dance", "I Get Around").
23[change | change source]
- Lalit Behl, 71, Indian actor (Titli, Hotel Salvation, Judgementall Hai Kya), movie director and writer, problems caused by COVID-19.
- J. Jon Bruno, 74, American Episcopal prelate, Bishop of Los Angeles (2002–2017).
- Abderrahmane Benkhalfa, 71, Algerian economist and politician, Minister of Finance (2015–2016), COVID-19.
- Levy Fidelix, 69, Brazilian politician, President of the Labour Renewal Party (since 1994), problems caused by COVID-19.
- Fredi, 78, Finnish actor, singer and television presenter.
- Charlie Glotzbach, 82, American racing driver (NASCAR Winston Cup Series).
- Bill Johnston, 96, American golfer and golf course designer.
- Dan Kaminsky, 42, American computer security researcher.
- Mario Meoni, 56, Argentine politician, Buenos Aires Provincial Deputy (1999–2003), Mayor of Junín Partido (2003–2015) and Minister of Transport (since 2019), car crash.
- Milva, 81, Italian singer and actress (La bellezza di Ippolita, Appuntamento in Riviera, Via degli specchi).
- Detta O'Cathain, Baroness O'Cathain, 83, Irish-born British businesswoman (British Airways, Midland Bank, Tesco) and politician, member of the House of Lords (since 1991).
24[change | change source]
- Alber Elbaz, 59, Moroccan-born Israeli fashion designer (Lanvin), COVID-19.
- Shunsuke Kikuchi, 89, Japanese composer (The Gate of Youth, Dragon Ball Z, UFO Robot Grendizer), pneumonia.
- Christa Ludwig, 93, German mezzo-soprano.
- Sarolta Monspart, 76, Hungarian orienteering competitor, world champion (1972).
- Yves Rénier, 78, Swiss-born French actor (Commissaire Moulin, The Count of Monte Cristo, Frantic) and filmmaker.
- Byron Seaman, 97, Canadian businessman, part owner of the Calgary Flames.
- Mohan Shantanagoudar, 62, Indian politician and lawyer, Judge of the Supreme Court (since 2017).
- Trevor Arthur Smith, Baron Smith of Clifton, 83, British politician, member of the House of Lords (1997–2019), septicaemia.
25[change | change source]
- Hamid Jasemian, 84, Iranian footballer (Shahin, Persepolis), COVID-19.
- John Konrads, 78, Latvian-born Australian swimmer, Olympic champion (1960).
- Toshiro Kandagawa, 81, Japanese chef, COVID-19.
- André de Witte, 76, Belgian-born Brazilian Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Ruy Barbosa (1994–2020), sepsis caused by an infectious cellulite.
26[change | change source]
- Geno Hayes, 33, American football player (Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Chicago Bears), liver disease.
- Vassos Lyssarides, 100, Cypriot politician, member (1960–2006) and President of the House of Representatives (1985–1991), founder of EDEK.
- Tamara Press, 83, Ukrainian athlete, Olympic champion (1960, 1964).
- Ramu, 53, Indian movie producer (A. K. 47, Lockup Death, Kalasipalya), COVID-19.
27[change | change source]
- Gonzalo Aguirre Ramírez, 81, Uruguayan politician, Senator (1985–1990) and Vice President (1990–1995), problems caused by Parkinson's disease.
- Nicholas Cheong Jin-suk, 89, South Korean Roman Catholic cardinal, Bishop of Cheongju (1970–1998) and Archbishop of Seoul (1998–2012).
- Dave Cull, 71, New Zealand politician, Mayor of Dunedin (2010–2019), pancreatic cancer.
- Manoj Das, 86, Indian writer.
- Jan Stefan Gałecki, 88, Polish Roman Catholic prelate, Auxiliary Bishop of Szczecin-Kamień (1974–2007).
- Peter Gelson, 79, English footballer (Brentford, Hillingdon Borough, Hounslow).
- Imre Horváth, 76, Hungarian politician, member of the National Assembly (2014–2018).
- Aristóbulo Istúriz, 74, Venezuelan politician and academic, Vice President (2016–2017) and Minister of Education (since 2018), problems caused by heart surgery.
- Kakhi Kavsadze, 85, Georgian actor (White Sun of the Desert, Melodies of Vera Quarter, The Wishing Tree), problems caused by COVID-19.
- George P. Kazen, 81, American politician and lawyer, Judge (1979–2018) and Chief Judge (1996–2003) of the U.S. District Court for Southern Texas.
- Janna Rommel-Opstaele, 64, Belgian politician, Mayor of Middelkerke (2012–2019), brain cancer. (death announced on this date)
- Al Schmitt, 91, American recording engineer (RCA Records, Capitol Studios).
28[change | change source]
- Michael Collins, 90, American astronaut (Apollo 11), Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs (1970–1971) and Director of the National Air and Space Museum (1971–1978), cancer.
- Eknath Gaikwad, 81, Indian politician, Maharashtra MLA (1985–1995, 1999–2004) and MP (2004–2014), COVID-19.
- José de la Paz Herrera, 80, Honduran footballer (Atlético Español) and manager (Marathón, national team), problems caused by diabetes.
- El Risitas, 65, Spanish comedian and actor (Torrente 3: El protector, Ratones coloraos), heart attack.
- Federico Salas, 70, Peruvian politician, Prime Minister (2000), COVID-19.
- Anita Lane, 62, Australian singer-songwriter (Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds). (death announced on this date)
- Clyde Leon, 37, Trinidadian footballer (Arima Fire, W Connection, national team).
29[change | change source]
- Mangashti Amirian, 85, Iranian Olympic weightlifter (1960).
- Hans van Baalen, 60, Dutch politician, MP (1999–2009), MEP (2009–2019) and President of the ALDE Party (since 2015), cancer.
- Anne Buydens, 102, German-born American philanthropist.
- Johnny Crawford, 75, American actor (The Rifleman, Village of the Giants, The Space Children) and singer, problems caused by Alzheimer's disease.
- Zhang Enhua, 48, Chinese footballer (Dalian Wanda, Grimsby Town, national team).
- Prince Muhammad bin Talal, 80, Jordanian royal.
- Frank McRae, 80, American actor (*batteries not included, Licence to Kill) and football player (Chicago Bears), heart attack.
30[change | change source]
- K. V. Anand, 56, Indian cinematographer (Thenmavin Kombath) and movie director (Kana Kandaen, Anegan), cardiac arrest.
- Aleksei Bespalikov, 73, Russian politician, Novosibirsk Oblast MLA (2005–2010) and Senator (2010–2014).
- Eli Broad, 87, American philanthropist, art collector, and museum co-founder (The Broad).
- Flemming Hansen, 81, Danish politician, Minister of Transport (2001–2007) and Nordic Cooperation (2002–2005).
- John Dee Holeman, 92, American Piedmont blues guitarist and singer-songwriter.
- Libertad Leblanc, 83, Argentine actress (Harassed, La Endemoniada, Deliciosamente amoral).
- Ling How Doong, 85, Singaporean politician, MP (1991–1997) and Leader of the Opposition (1993–1996).
- Anthony Payne, 84, English composer.
- Azad Rahimov, 56, Azerbaijani politician, Minister of Youth and Sports (since 2006).
- Rohit Sardana, 41, Indian journalist, heart attack caused by COVID-19.
- Pio Vittorio Vigo, 85, Italian Roman Catholic prelate, Archbishop of Acireale (2002–2011).
Months[change | change source]
Related pages[change | change source]
- List of deaths due to COVID-19
- 2021 in association football deaths
- Deaths in 2014
- Deaths in 2015
- Deaths in 2016
- Deaths in 2017
- Deaths in 2018
- Deaths in 2019
- Deaths in 2020
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Lee Aaker Dies: ‘Adventures Of Rin Tin Tin’ Child Star Was 77
- ↑ "Nobel-Winning Scientist Isamu Akasaki Dies at 92". Archived from the original on 2021-04-02. Retrieved 2021-05-02.
- ↑ Fallece Palomo, un deportista sevillano con mayúsculas (in Spanish)
- ↑ Dinwiddy
- ↑ Sri Lanka- Outspoken Mannar Bishop Rayappu Joseph passed away
- ↑ Patrick Juvet est mort: l'interprète de "Où sont les femmes" avait 70 ans (in French)
- ↑ Mort d'Henri Marescaux, l'engagement d'un général devenu diacre (in French)
- ↑ Paul Marland (subscription required)
- ↑ Remembering Biff McGuire
- ↑ Elhunyt Milassin Lóránd (in Hungarian)
- ↑ 民主党政権で厚生労働相 三井辨雄元衆院議員死去 ７８歳 Archived 2021-04-03 at the Wayback Machine (in Japanese)
- ↑ Morre Angelo Perugini, prefeito de Hortolândia, vítima da Covid-19 (in Portuguese)
- ↑ „ORF-Welterklärer“ Hugo Portisch ist tot (in German)
- ↑ E' morto Divo Zadi, vescovo emerito di Civita Castellana (in Italian)
- ↑ Zmarł były prezydent Łodzi Marek Czekalski (in Polish)
- ↑ Morris 'B.B.' Dickerson, Founding Member of War, Dies at 71
- ↑ Capitol Police officer killed, another injured after suspect rams car into police barrier outside building
- ↑ Former valley Delegate A.R. “Pete” Giesen, Jr. passes away at age 88
- ↑ Tributes to former MP and council leader who was last surviving ‘freeman’ of Bolton
- ↑ U.S. Capitol Police officer dies after attacker rammed car into checkpoint; suspect also dead
- ↑ Arthur Kopit Dies: Pulitizer-Nominated ‘Indians’, ‘Nine’ Playwright Was 83
- ↑ У Херсоні пішов з життя видатний державний діяч Михайло Кушнеренко (in Ukrainian)
- ↑ Former Olympic swimmer from RI dies at age 94
- ↑ Morto Benito Orgiana, ex deputato e tra i fondatori di Fortza Paris (in Italian)
- ↑ "Ex-jogador da seleção de vôlei, Jean Luc Rosat morre com complicações da Covid-19". Archived from the original on 2021-05-03. Retrieved 2021-05-02.
- ↑ Décès de Christian Tumi, premier cardinal camerounais (in French)
- ↑ Adauto Bezerra, ex-governador do Ceará, morre vítima da Covid-19 (in Portuguese)
- ↑ Jill Corey
- ↑ È Deceduto Mons. Pier Giacomo De Nicolò Archived 2021-05-06 at the Wayback Machine (in Italian)
- ↑ Acclaimed Georgian writer Guram Dochanashvili dies at 82
- ↑ Muere exalcalde de Trujillo, Elidio Espinoza, por COVID-19 (in Spanish)
- ↑ Gloria Henry, Mom on 'Dennis the Menace,' Dies at 98
- ↑ 65年前曾出征奥运 前篮球国手何连秀去世 (in Chinese)
- ↑ Jim Holderman, controversial former USC president, dies at 85
- ↑ ‘Martin Hyman didn’t care what level you were at – he just wanted to help’
- ↑ 前法務部長羅瑩雪辭世 享壽69歲 (in Chinese)
- ↑ Archbishop Kizito Lwanga Dies
- ↑ "Former Montana Gov. Stan Stephens dies at 91". Archived from the original on 2021-04-06. Retrieved 2021-05-02.
- ↑ Agnaldo Timóteo morre no Rio de Covid aos 84 anos
- ↑ Carla Zampatti, 78, dies in hospital one week after fall
- ↑ Morreu Almeida Henriques, vítima de Covid-19. Marcelo lembra "um homem bom" (in Portuguese)
- ↑ EU-modstanderen Jens-Peter Bonde er død (in Danish)
- ↑ Thomas Brock, Whose Discovery Paved the Way for PCR Tests, Dies at 94
- ↑ L’artiste avant-gardiste Jean Dupuy est mort (in French)
- ↑ Tory MP Dame Cheryl Gillan dies after long illness
- ↑ Lawmaker Aslamul Haque passes away
- ↑ 高齡95歲「阿信」編劇橋田壽賀子逝世 Archived 2021-04-05 at the Wayback Machine (in Chinese)
- ↑ "Paul Humphrey, suave frontman of '80s Toronto new wave band Blue Peter, dies at 61". Toronto Star. 7 April 2021.
- ↑ Ex-Union Minister Digvijaysinh Zala passes away at 88 after brief illness
- ↑ Zygmunt Malanowicz nie żyje. Aktor miał 83 lata (in Polish)
- ↑ KZN’s first premier Dr Frank Mdlalose passes on from Covid-19
- ↑ The Zeus Of Economics Has Died
- ↑ Yacht capsizes near Lao capital, casualties including former president feared: witnesses
- ↑ Veteran actress Shashikala dies at 88 in Mumbai
- ↑ SP leader and socialist thinker Bhagwati Singh passes away
- ↑ È morto Roland Thoeni, cugino di Gustav: è stato fra i grandi dello sci italiano con la Valanga Azzurra (in Italian)
- ↑ Ex-deputado Robert Freitas morre aos 73 anos vítima de Covid-19 no Piauí (in Portuguese)
- ↑ Malayalam actor P Balachandran dies at 62
- ↑ Philip Chapman, first Australian-born NASA astronaut, dies at 86
- ↑ Uri Gallin
- ↑ Former interior minister Socrates Hasikos dies
- ↑ Joye Murchison Kelly, R.I.P.
- ↑ Jan-Olav Ingvaldsen er død" (in Norwegian) (subscription required)
- ↑ Longtime Mad Writer Frank Jacobs Passes Away At 92
- ↑ Nie żyje Krzysztof Krawczyk. Legendarny piosenkarz miał 74 lata (in Polish)
- ↑ Archbishop Paulino Lukudu Loro
- ↑ World War II veteran and popular legislator Bill Markham has died at 98
- ↑ "Former California state assemblyman Gene Mullin dead at 83". 6 April 2021.
- ↑ Friday Night Dinner star Paul Ritter dies of brain tumour at 54
- ↑ https://twitter.com/alnthomas/status/1379564410365227010?s=20
- ↑ Peter Ainsworth
- ↑ Réginald Bernut, ancien maire du Mont-Dore, est mort à l'âge de 84 ans (in French)
- ↑ Local World War II veteran & Medal of Honor recipient Charles H. Coolidge dies at 99
- ↑ El adiós al olímpico Rodolfo Da Ponte (in Spanish)
- ↑ Ex-prefeito de Teresina, Firmino Filho morre aos 57 anos (in Portuguese)
- ↑ "Paul Greenberg, Pulitzer-winning chronicler of Arkansas politics, dies at 84". Archived from the original on 2021-04-07. Retrieved 2021-05-02.
- ↑ Alcee Hastings dies at 84 after cancer battle
- ↑ Schauspielerin Grischa Huber ist tot (in German)
- ↑ Le dessinateur et scénariste Michel Koeniguer est mort (in French)
- ↑ Theologe Hans Küng ist tot
- ↑ Muere Julen Madariaga, el fundador de ETA que se anticipó a su derrota y apoyó la escisión en Batasuna (in Spanish)
- ↑ Askofu Alfred Maluma wa Jimbo Katoliki Njombe Amefariki Dunia!
- ↑ Walter Olkewicz Dies: Character Actor In ‘Twin Peaks’ And ‘Grace Under Fire’ Was 72
- ↑ Помер єпископ РКЦ в Україні Ян Пурвінський (in Ukrainian)
- ↑ Antropologi: addio a Paul Rabinow, studioso delle metamorfosi delle modernità Archived 2021-04-10 at the Wayback Machine (in Italian)
- ↑ Former Republican Illinois U.S. Rep. Bobby Schilling dies after bout of cancer
- ↑ Dr. Lou Siminovitch (1920-2021)
- ↑ Mort de Sonny Simmons : quand le jazz est las (in French)
- ↑ Maj Britt Theorin har gått ur tiden (in Swedish)
- ↑ Muere Jack Veneno, el Campeón de la Bolita del Mundo Archived 2021-04-06 at the Wayback Machine (in Spanish)
- ↑ Zmarła posłanka KO Anna Wasilewska (in Polish)
- ↑ Gene Youngblood, Writer of Influential ‘Expanded Cinema’ Book, Has Died at 78
- ↑ Noted educationist, journalist Padmashri Fatma Zakaria passes away
- ↑  (in Serbian)
- ↑ Original SNL Writer Anne Beatts Dies at 74
- ↑ Fallece Antonio Calpe, exjugador del Real Madrid y del Levante (in Spanish)
- ↑ Jorge Coelho morreu de doença súbita na Figueira da Foz (in Portuguese)
- ↑ Ghana's oldest medical doctor dies at 101
- ↑ Victor Garber
- ↑ James Hampton Dies: Writer, Director, And Bugler Hannibal Dobbs On ‘F Troop’ Was 84
- ↑ Rudolf Kelterborn gestorben Nur aufhören konnte er nicht (in German)
- ↑ Kai Nielsen
- ↑ Fostul internațional Paul Popovici, sfert-finalist al Cupei UEFA, s-a stins din viață (in Romanian)
- ↑ Disparition de Colette Privat, ancienne députée PCF et maire de Maromme (in French)
- ↑ Rugby league legend Tommy Raudonikis dies aged 70
- ↑ Ralph Schuckett, Former Utopia Keyboardist, Dies at 73
- ↑ Jack Smith
- ↑ Elhunyt Szomjas György filmrendező Template:Lang in
- ↑ Égérie de la cuisine catalane, Éliane Comelade nous a quittés (in French)
- ↑ Howard Weitzman Dies: Heavyweight Lawyer Repped Michael Jackson, O.J. Simpson, CAA, Marlon Brando & More
- ↑ AP source: NFL player Phillip Adams killed 5, then himself
- ↑ Muere a los 81 años Iñaki Aldekoa, histórico dirigente de la izquierda abertzale (in Spanish)
- ↑ Essonne: Michel Berson, figure politique du département, s’est éteint à l’âge de 75 ans (in French)
- ↑ New Zealand great John da Silva dies
- ↑ Preminuo Jovan Divjak Template:Lang in
- ↑ Conn Findlay, Who Won Medals At Four Olympics And Was USC’s Oldest Living Olympic Gold Medalist, Dies
- ↑ Last survivor of 1953 FA Cup Final, ex-Bolton & Preston winger Doug Holden passes away at 90
- ↑ Ton van den Hurk (88), maker van de eerste VVV-treffer in het betaald voetbal, overleden (in Dutch) (subscription required)
- ↑ Meghalt Igaly Diána olimpiai bajnok sportlövő Template:Lang in
- ↑ Gyász: elhunyt Kiss Antal olimpiai ezüstérmes gyalogló Template:Lang in
- ↑ Скончался советский тяжелоатлет Виктор Куренцов (in Russian)
- ↑ Roseli Machado, campeã da São Silvestre e atleta olímpica, morre de Covid aos 52 anos (in Portuguese)
- ↑ 'Red' Mack, special-teamer on Super Bowl I title team, dies at 83
- ↑ Mantan Gubernur Sumsel Mahyuddin Meninggal Dunia akibat Corona Halaman al (in Indonesian)
- ↑ Bishop César Ramón Ortega Herrera
- ↑ Annapolis loses a legend: Hall of Fame athlete Alan Pastrana dies at age 76 from complications of COVID
- ↑ Richard Rush, ‘The Stunt Man’ Director, Dies at 91
- ↑ "Former MP Shyama Charan, popularly known as Beedi King, dies from Corona, wife and son are also vulnerable | Former MP MP Shyama Charan, known as Beedi King, dies from Corona, wife and son are also in the grip". Archived from the original on 2021-05-06. Retrieved 2021-05-02.
- ↑ Ramsey Clark, attorney general who became a critic of U.S. policies, dies at 93
- ↑ Gavriel Cohen
- ↑ Rapper-actor DMX, known for gruff delivery, dead at 50
- ↑ Ekkehard Fasser ist gestorben (in German)
- ↑ Long Island Federal Judge Sandra Feuerstein Killed in Car Crash
- ↑ Умер основатель и худрук театра "Русская антреприза" Рудольф Фурманов (in Russian)
- ↑ Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- ↑ Big Brother star Nikki Grahame dies aged 38 after anorexia battle
- ↑ Falleció el colorado Eduardo Malaquina, quien fue tres veces intendente de Salto (in Spanish)
- ↑ Jack Minker
- ↑ Fotografin June Newton im Alter von 97 Jahren gestorben (in German)
- ↑ Prince Philip has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace announces
- ↑ Judith Reisman, figure de la lutte contre les pédocriminels, s’est éteinte à l’âge de 84 ans (in French)
- ↑ Archbishop Helímenas de Jesús Rojo Paredes
- ↑ 元衆議院議員の重野安正氏が死去 (in Japanese)
- ↑ Bekas penembak negara Sabiamad Abdul Ahad meninggal dunia (in Malay)
- ↑ LaDonna Tamakawastewin Allard, Leader of Standing Rock’s Fight Against the Dakota Access Pipeline, Passes On
- ↑ Meghalt Bérczi István tornász, a tévétorna egyik szereplője (in Hungarian)
- ↑ E' morto il Cardinale Cassidy, una vita tra diplomazia ed ecumenismo (in Italian)
- ↑ Falleció el monseñor Tulio Chirivella por covid-19 (in Spanish)
- ↑ Fallece Monseñor Félix del Blanco Prieto (in Spanish)
- ↑ Covid, è morta l’ex sindaco di Taranto Covid, è morta l’ex sindaco di Taranto Rossana Di Bello Archived 2021-05-17 at the Wayback Machine (in Italian)
- ↑ Fred Erdman (87), ex-voorzitter van SP, is overleden (in Dutch)
- ↑ Songwriter and broadcaster Shay Healy dies aged 78
- ↑ Emir of Lere is dead
- ↑ Elhunyt Simkó Imre sportlövő olimpikon Archived 2021-05-06 at the Wayback Machine (in Hungarian)
- ↑ Murió el escritor dominicano Marcio Veloz Maggiolo (in Spanish)
- ↑ Arthur Lin Whitworth
- ↑ Colin Baker: Cardiff City and Wales midfielder dies at 86
- ↑ Morre, vítima de Covid, ex-prefeito de Nova Iguaçu, Nelson Bornier (in Portuguese)
- ↑ Former U.S. District Judge Todd Campbell, longtime Nashville legal mind and adviser to a vice president, dead at 64
- ↑ Rugby, è morto Massimo Cuttitta: 70 volte nazionale, stroncato dal Covid a 54 anni (in Italian)
- ↑ Сьогодні перестало битися серце Станіслава Люгайла Archived 2021-05-01 at the Wayback Machine (in Ukrainian)
- ↑ Preminuo kompozitor Zoran Simjanović (in Serbian)
- ↑ Actor Joseph Siravo’s Cause of Death at 64 Relates to Illness
- ↑ Murió el periodista Mauro Viale, que había sido internado por COVID (in Spanish)
- ↑ Morreu Oldemiro Balói, antigo ministro dos Negócios Estrangeiros de Moçambique Archived 2021-05-06 at the Wayback Machine (in Portuguese)
- ↑ Thomas E. Delahanty II, Maine legal titan, dies at 75
- ↑ Former Blues goalkeeper Peter Goy has died aged 82
- ↑ André Maranne obituary (registration required)
- ↑ На Рівненщині померла відома діячка культури (in Ukrainian)
- ↑ Mort de l’écrivain d’origine autochtone Michel Noël à 76 ans (in French)
- ↑ Former Sen. Paull Shin, longtime Edmonds resident, dies
- ↑ Lady Shirley Williams, former Labour minister, dies aged 90
- ↑ W. Galen Weston, 1940-2021
- ↑ 消息：上海前市长杨雄逝世终年68岁 (in Chinese)
- ↑ Ex-Jamaat ameer Maqbul dies
- ↑ Mati’s first bishop dies at 81
- ↑ Addio ad Harold Bradley, fondatore del Folkstudio a Roma (in Italian)
- ↑ Isi Leibler, key advocate for Jewish ‘refuseniks’, dies in Israel
- ↑ Bobby 'Slick' Leonard, Hoosiers and Pacers icon, dies at 88
- ↑ Former Minister and senior JMM leader Simon Marandi passes away
- ↑ Morre Dom Jaime Mota de Farias, bispo emérito de Alagoinhas (BA) (in Portuguese)
- ↑ الكرة الكويتية تودع جمال يعقوب (in Arabic)
- ↑ Deputado José Carlos Schiavinato morre aos 66 anos em decorrência da COVID-19 (in Portuguese)
- ↑ Ruth de Souza, campeã mundial de basquete, morre de covid aos 52 anos (in Portuguese)
- ↑ Celebrated sailor Peter Warner killed in yacht capsize on NSW coast
- ↑ Former PM, prominent Turkish politician Akbulut passes away at age of 86
- ↑ وفاة محافظ الأنبار الأسبق في أحد مستشفيات تركيا (in Arabic)
- ↑ Trader Faulkner, actor and memoirist with a passion for flamenco and an infectious zest for life – obituary (subscription required)
- ↑ Hank Huckaby
- ↑ Former law minister Abdul Matin Khasru dies
- ↑ Fallece Joaquín Larroya, integrante del primer equipo olímpico español (in Spanish)
- ↑ Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff dies in prison at 82
- ↑ Falleció en Perú Marcelo Melani, obispo emérito de Neuquén (in Spanish)
- ↑ Wheelchair Rugby Paralympian Nick Springer Passes Away at 35
- ↑ Former San Francisco 49ers Player Has Died At 61
- ↑ Rusty Young, Poco's Co-Founder and Longtime Frontman, Dies at 75
- ↑ Neturei Karta Leader Moshe Ber Beck Dies In Monsey
- ↑ "Patricio Castillo. The first actor dies at the age of 81". Archived from the original on 2021-05-06. Retrieved 2021-05-02.
- ↑ Roscoe Dixon, influential Memphis lawmaker brought down by Tennessee Waltz, dies at 71
- ↑ Vartan Gregorian, Savior of the New York Public Library, Dies at 87
- ↑ Оловянников, Николай Ефимович (in Russian)
- ↑ Longtime senator, former Speaker Joe T. San Agustin has died
- ↑ Olympian Ahmed Hussain passes away
- ↑ Marais: peintre et acteur de "Chapeau melon et bottes de cuir", Edwin Apps est décédé (in French)
- ↑ Former Chiefs TE Fred Arbanas dead at 82
- ↑ Oud-Studio Sport-presentator Heinze Bakker (79) overleden (in Dutch)
- ↑ Umberto Battist, l'humaniste politique qui portait la justice sociale en bandoulière, est décédé (in French)
- ↑ Iranian coach Dastneshan dies of COVID-19
- ↑ Henri Goetschy, ancien sénateur et président du Conseil général est décédé (in French)
- ↑ Bob Hodges
- ↑ Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders and Harry Potter, dies aged 52
- ↑ Andrew Peacock dies in the United States aged 82
- ↑ Former Bruins player and broadcaster Johnny Peirson passes away at 95
- ↑ Anthony Powell, Three-Time Oscar-Winning Costume Designer, Dies at 85
- ↑ Скончался режиссер Эльдар Гулиев (in Russian)
- ↑ L’ancien ministre Eric Raoult est mort (in French)
- ↑ Felix Silla Dies: ‘Cousin Itt’ On The ‘Addams Family’ TV Show Was 84
- ↑ Loyce Turner
- ↑ Mor Joan Badia i Pujol, exalcalde de Callús (in Catalan)
- ↑ رحل عن عالمنا شخصية شهيرة رشح نفسة لرئاسة مصر Archived 2021-05-05 at the Wayback Machine (in Arabic)
- ↑ Black Rob Dies: Rapper Formerly With Bad Boy Records Was 51
- ↑ 京剧名家杜近芳因病去世 享年89岁 (in Chinese)
- ↑ Macron condoleert familie van overleden WOII-held Hubert Faure (106) (in Dutch)
- ↑ Hester Ford, Oldest Person in the US, Dies
- ↑ Ex-Iran wrestler Fereydoon Ghanbari passes away
- ↑ Paul Helminger ist tot (in German)
- ↑ 太子汽車創辦人許勝發病逝 享耆壽98歲 (in Chinese)
- ↑ ‘Special’ former minister and Labour peer Frank Judd dies aged 86
- ↑ "Lesotho Cardinal dies at 91". Archived from the original on 2021-05-06. Retrieved 2021-05-02.
- ↑ 《火影忍者》动画导演小林治去世 终年57岁 (in Chinese)
- ↑ "Legendary actress Kabori passes away". Archived from the original on 2021-05-03. Retrieved 2021-05-02.
- ↑ William Mogk
- ↑ Former Supreme Court Judge, Justice MK Mukherjee passes away
- ↑ Muere por coronavirus el exvicepresidente del Barça Josep Mussons (in Spanish)
- ↑ Sándor Szabó
- ↑ Tamil Actor Vivek, 59, Passes Away in Chennai Following Cardiac Arrest
- ↑ Harry Walker Wellford
- ↑ Умер писатель и общественный деятель Владимир Яворивский (in Russian)
- ↑ Ex-Assam CM Dr Bhumidhar Barman passes away
- ↑ Past Commissioner Doug Bell remembered
- ↑ Morto Luigi Covatta, intellettuale socialista e riformista (in Italian)
- ↑ Former Oregon Congresswoman Elizabeth Furse has died
- ↑ Cricket and rugby commentator Iain Gallaway dies aged 98
- ↑ Deputy Chief of Iran's Quds Force Dies of 'Heart Condition,' Revolutionary Guards Say
- ↑ Frank Reilly McCabe
- ↑ Legenda Tinju Indonesia Albert Papilaya Meninggal Dunia (in Indonesian)
- ↑ Sportovní nebe pro gymnastu Zdeňka Růžičku. Olympijskému medailistovi bylo 96 let (in Czech)
- ↑ Anthony Russo, former Hoboken mayor, dies at 74
- ↑ Archbishop Lucas Sirkar
- ↑ "Reggae Boy Tremaine Stewart dies suddenly". Archived from the original on 2021-04-18. Retrieved 2021-05-02.
- ↑ Necdet Üruğ 100 yaşında hayatını kaybetti (in Turkish)
- ↑ Abel
- ↑ Malore improvviso: addio alla Bandini, iridata 1988. Il dolore del c.t. Cassani (in Italian)
- ↑ Fallece por COVID-19 alcalde de Maracay, Pedro Bastidas (in Spanish)
- ↑ National Award-Winning Director Sumitra Bhave Passes Away At 78
- ↑ USU Men's Basketball Hall of Famer Shaler Halimon Dies at Age 76
- ↑ Syrian opposition's Michel Kilo dies in exile
- ↑ Willy van der Kuijlen (74) overleden (in Dutch)
- ↑ Умерла чемпионка Олимпийских игр по волейболу Вера Лантратова (in Russian)
- ↑ Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93
- ↑ Suri akadeemik Anto Raukas (in Estonian)
- ↑ Tidligere skuespiller Birgitte Reimer er død (in Danish)
- ↑ Ушел из жизни первый чемпион мира и олимпийский чемпион по хоккею Виктор Шувалов (in Russian)
- ↑ Meat Loaf Collaborator Jim Steinman Dies At 73
- ↑ Kannada lexicographer Prof. G. Venkatasubbaiah passes away at 107
- ↑ Cameroun: Décès de l’ex-Première dame Mme Germaine Ahidjo (in French)
- ↑ Rex Aubrey
- ↑ "George Dancis". Archived from the original on 2021-04-29. Retrieved 2021-05-02.
- ↑ Chad President Idriss Deby dies on front lines, says army spokesman
- ↑ Monte Hellman, ‘Two-Lane Blacktop’ Director, Dies at 91
- ↑ Willi Herren (†45) ist tot (in German)
- ↑ Nie żyje gwiazda "Stawki większej niż życie"! Zmarła tydzień po pogrzebie córki (in Polish)
- ↑ Former Bay City Rollers frontman Les McKeown dies aged 65
- ↑ John Sarna, a Minneapolis legislator who saved the Stone Arch Bridge, dies at 86
- ↑ Minnesord över generallöjtnant Sven-Olof Olson (in Swedish)
- ↑ Tempest Storm, legendary burlesque star, dies at 93
- ↑ Albert "Al" Bauer Jr.
- ↑ Disparition de Marc Bécam, ancien maire de Quimper de 1977 à 1989 (in French)
- ↑ Skilegenden Håkon Brusveen er død (in Norwegian)
- ↑ Murió Mercedes Colás de Meroño, vicepresidenta de Madres de Plaza de Mayo (in Spanish)
- ↑ Mort de l'historien Marc Ferro, spécialiste de l'histoire du XXe siècle, à 96 ans (in French)
- ↑ Schauspieler Thomas Fritsch gestorben (in German)
- ↑ Murió Alfredo Graciani, símbolo de Boca (in Spanish)
- ↑ Islamic Scholar, Maulana Wahiduddin Khan passes away in Delhi
- ↑ Joe Long, Four Seasons bassist and Elizabeth native, has died
- ↑ Bispo em Corumbá, Dom Martinez morre por covid aos 78 anos (in Portuguese)
- ↑ Ex-governador Guilherme Melo morre aos 68 anos em hospital de Teresina (in Portuguese)
- ↑ Henri Mouton, ancien bourgmestre PS de Braives, est décédé à l’âge de 87 ans (in French)
- ↑ "Henrietta M. Smith: In Memoriam". Archived from the original on 2021-04-22. Retrieved 2021-05-02.
- ↑ Carl Spielvogel, a longtime power in advertising, dies (subscription required)
- ↑ Moudjahida Annie Steiner est décédée à l’âge de 93 ans Archived 2021-04-22 at the Wayback Machine (in French)
- ↑ Muere por covid-19 el gobernador de la provincia de Napo, Edwin Tello (in Spanish)
- ↑ Zmarł abp Wojciech Ziemba (in Polish)
- ↑ Sources: UK men’s basketball player Terrence Clarke dies in Los Angeles
- ↑ Chuck Fries, Prolific TV and Film Producer, Dies at 92
- ↑ Former major leaguer Garrett dies at age 78
- ↑ Fallece el exministro de Gobernación, Edgar Godoy Archived 2021-05-06 at the Wayback Machine (in Spanish)
- ↑ Nie żyje Mirosław Handke. Były minister edukacji zmarł w wieku 75 lat (in Polish)
- ↑ "Thelma Harper, "transformative" Tennessee legislator, dies". Archived from the original on 2021-05-03. Retrieved 2021-05-02.
- ↑ Legendary sprinter, coach and administrator Dennis Johnson dead at 81
- ↑ 湖北省委原书记罗清泉逝世 Archived 2021-05-06 at the Wayback Machine (in Chinese)
- ↑ 2-time Governor-General Award-winning Calgary playwright Sharon Pollock dead at 85
- ↑ Digital Underground’s Shock G Dead At 57
- ↑ 'Titli', 'Mukti Bhawan' actor Lalit Behl dies from COVID-19 complications
- ↑ California Episcopal Bishop suspended for trying to sell church's property dies at 74
- ↑ وزير المالية السابق عبد الرحمان بن خالفة في ذمة الله (in Arabic)
- ↑ Levy Fidelix morre aos 69 anos, vítima da Covid-19 (in Portuguese)
- ↑ Matti ”Fredi” Siitonen on kuollut (in Finnish)
- ↑ Charlie Glotzbach, Southern Indiana NASCAR racer, dies at 83
- ↑ William C. "Bill" Johnston
- ↑ Computer security world in mourning over death of Dan Kaminsky, aged 42
- ↑ Murió el ministro de Transporte Mario Meoni en un accidente automovilístico (in Spanish)
- ↑ È morta Milva, la "Rossa" della canzone italiana (in Italian)
- ↑ ‘Sorely missed’: Institute Patron Detta O’Cathain remembered
- ↑ Israeli fashion designer Alber Elbaz passes away at 59
- ↑ ‘Dragon Ball Z’ music composer Shunsuke Kikuchi dies
- ↑ Opernlegende Christa Ludwig verstarb mit 93 Jahren (in German)
- ↑ Index – Sport – Monspart Sarolta, athlete of the nation, dies
- ↑ Le comédien Yves Rénier, interprète du Commissaire Moulin (TF1), est mort (in French)
- ↑ Calgary Flames founding co-owner Byron 'B.J.' Seaman dead at 97
- ↑ Sitting SC Judge Justice Mohan M Shantanagoudar passes away
- ↑ Tributes to Liberal peer who was ‘unashamed philosemite and admirer of Israel’
- ↑ Persepolis legend Hamid Jasemian dies of COVID-19
- ↑ Australian Olympic gold medallist John Konrads has passed away
- ↑ 料理研究家 神田川俊郎さん死去 テレビ番組に多数出演 (in Japanese)
- ↑ Morre aos 76 anos dom André de Witte, presidente da Comissão Pastoral da Terra (in Portuguese)
- ↑ Former Madison County, FSU star linebacker Geno Hayes passes away from liver disease
- ↑ Πέθανε ο Βάσος Λυσσαρίδης Archived 2021-05-03 at the Wayback Machine (in Greek)
- ↑ Ушла из жизни олимпийская чемпионка Тамара Пресс (in Russian)
- ↑ Ramu, Kannada film Producer and Malashree's Husband dies due to Covid-19
- ↑ Falleció Gonzalo Aguirre, exvicepresidente de la República e histórico dirigente nacionalista (in Spanish)
- ↑ Cardinal Nicholas Cheong Jin-suk dies
- ↑ Former Dunedin mayor Dave Cull dies
- ↑ Eminent Odia Writer Manoj Das No More
- ↑ Bishop Jan Stefan Gałecki
- ↑ Peter Gelson 1941-2021
- ↑ Meghalt Újpest egykori országgyűlési képviselője (in Hungarian)
- ↑ Fallece Aristóbulo Istúriz (in Spanish)
- ↑ Звезда "Белого солнца пустыни" Кахи Кавсадзе умер после коронавируса (in Russian)
- ↑ Former Federal Judge George P. Kazen passes away
- ↑ Oud-burgemeester van Middelkerke Janna Rommel-Opstaele (64) overleden (in Dutch)
- ↑ Al Schmitt, 23x Grammy Award-Winning Producer-Engineer, Dies
- ↑ 'Forgotten Astronaut' Michael Collins Dies
- ↑ COVID-19 in Maharashtra: Former MP Eknath Gaikwad passes away[permanent dead link]
- ↑ Fallece Chelato Uclés, seleccionador mundialista en España 82 (in Spanish)
- ↑ Muere 'El Risitas' (in Spanish)
- ↑ Federico Salas-Guevara: Fallece ex primer ministro de Alberto Fujimori por COVID-19 (in Spanish)
- ↑ Anita Lane, Founding Member of Nick Cave’s Bad Seeds, Dead at 61
- ↑ Ex-Trinidad and Tobago footballer Clyde Leon dies at 37
- ↑ Ex-Iran weightlifter Amirian dies
- ↑ VVD-prominent Hans van Baalen (60) overleden (in Dutch)
- ↑ Anne Douglas, Widow of Kirk Douglas, Dies at 102
- ↑ Johnny Crawford, Young Star of 'The Rifleman,' Dies at 75
- ↑ 曝足坛名宿张恩华因故逝世 昨天刚过48岁生日 (in Chinese)
- ↑ وفاة الأمير محمد بن طلال (in Arabic)
- ↑ Frank McRae, Actor in ‘Licence to Kill’ and ‘Last Action Hero,’ Dies at 80
- ↑ Director and cinematographer K.V. Anand no more
- ↑ Андрей Травников выразил соболезнования родным и близким Алексея Беспаликова в связи с его кончиной Archived 2021-04-30 at the Wayback Machine (in Russian)
- ↑ Eli Broad Dies: Businessman, Philanthropist, Founder of L.A.’s Broad Museum Was 87
- ↑ Tidligere minister Flemming Hansen er død (in Danish)
- ↑ John Dee Holeman, Durham’s Last Great Blues Elder, Dies at 92
- ↑ Muere la actriz argentina Libertad Leblanc, mito sexual de los sesenta (in Spanish)
- ↑ Former SDP chairman Ling How Doong, who was Bukit Gombak MP, dies at age 85
- ↑ Celebrated composer Anthony Payne dies
- ↑ Умер министр молодежи и спорта Азербайджана (in Russian)
- ↑ Over 100 journalists have died of COVID-19 in India: Report