COVID-19 pandemic in Montenegro
From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigation Jump to search
|COVID-19 pandemic in Montenegro|
|Arrival date||17 March 2020|
(2 years, 6 months and 3 days ago)
|Confirmed cases||6,222 (128 imported)|
|Active cases||1,715 (128 imported)|
Montenegro had 0 active cases from 24 May until 14 June when the first imported case was reported.
References[change | change source]
- Portal Senat.me (18 March 2020). "CoVID19 case confirmed in Montenegro". Podgorica, Montenegro. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
PM Marković: First two cases of coronavirus CoVID19 confirmed in Montenegro, we successfully resisted for three months, new phase of challenge begins and we remain one team
- "Montenegro reports first case of corona virus infection". Reuters. 17 March 2020. Retrieved 31 March 2020.
- "Montenegro is Europe's last remaining coronavirus-free country". RT. 13 March 2020. Retrieved 2 April 2020.
- "Presjek situacije u Crnoj Gori na dan 15.05.2020. u 08.45h". IJZCG (in Montenegrin). 15 May 2020.
- Institute for Public Health of Montenegro. "IT'S OFFICIAL: CURRENTLY THERE ARE NO ACTIVE CASES OF #COVID19 IN MONTENEGRO". Twitter. Retrieved 24 May 2020.
- Government of Montenegro. "Montenegro is Corona-Free". Twitter. Retrieved 24 May 2020.