Jump to navigation Jump to search
America may refer to:
- A short-form name for the United States of America.
- North America, a continent consisting of the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Central America, the southernmost part of North America. Includes Costa Rica and Panama.
- South America, a continent that includes of many countries including Brazil and Argentina.
- Americas, the combination of North America, South America, and nearby islands.
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title America.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.