America may refer to:
- United States, officially the United States of America, sometimes referred to as “America”
- North America, a continent consisting of the United States, Canada and Mexico
- Central America, the southernmost part of North America. Includes Costa Rica and Panama
- South America, a continent that includes of many countries including Brazil and Argentina
- Americas, the combination of North America, South America, and nearby islands
Related pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.